It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 - Gerald Celente, Lets Play Hot Potatoe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Back in October Gerald said.
www.youtube.com...

Now, at 5+ mins. says .... all those dollars that Uncle Sam has Printed will
flow into USA sometime during this year. buying everything in sight before the dollar turns worthless... hum,

Ok, now look at UUP and you will see the Dollar is gaining in value... interesting ... yea, the incentive to buy America up is gaining steam and
the people are cheering it on... lets see if they are still cheering when it will take 1,000$ for a Steak. can you say SOLD... your smiling you got a buyer, the buyer is smiling he got rid of his dollars... and Inflation will devalue the dollar... who looses.... YOU DO~!

Ok, now how can we win at this game... >?
I got an Idea. Silver and Gold are where they want you to flee... so dont do what they want you to do. but if you look at Copper its too high. Silver is a good bet but it lost an industry Photography, and coins are not silver anymore. I say no to silver too... but lets look at Aluminum... it takes lots of energy to produce... and its fairly cheap.
I would let copper come down further and buy some metal. and I think Aluminum ingots would be a safe place as well... commodities is where you need to be. real assets, albeit illequid but safe from catastrophic lose.
if you want to learn more about how to tell the future using charts.
you have to learn that from the master chartman himself at
www.philsgang.com ... its like having a printing press...

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 27-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Celente is a bit of a genius.
I once sent an email to his company telling him/them how much I like the Trends Research Institue. I got an email back from one the ladies working there saying that what I had written was so lovely that she showed it to Celente. She said they were going to put it up on their site. Last I checked was ages ago and it wasnt' up;anyway.
I still think he's awesome

You know what he said about a false flag being staged so the sheeple will all turn to Obama and his ratings will go up; that's so gonna happen.
They did it with Jr on 911.
It will work with Obama too; whenever and however they do it.
I'm thinking February next year; good time for a false flag. It was last february when he created a faith-based office.
www.npr.org...

Believers would see it as a sign

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I almost fell off my stool when i heard ACORN was getting funding. i didnt know wheter to laugh or cry. it cant be all this bad, but it is.. Sigh~

join