It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

You LIE and you ignore it..

The statment i made above.. is a FACT. not a LIE and its true

No because it is a fact and i can prove it?

I am happy to admit my life is based on a lie.. are you?

That is the point of this thread.. ADMITING it on the other hand is another problem.

money
God
morals

Are all connected.. via reality and the fact we did not create us "via any method"

We know as fact we are here.. regardles and what comes from that we are not sure or unknown to us.. we can use history as a basis for evidence in case and point.

hence why my points are facts and true

[edit on 6-1-2010 by 13579]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by learningtofly

Well one has to determine what constitutes as a lie.

To lie is to state something that one knows to be false or that one does not honestly believe to be true with the intention that a person will take it for the truth.

I can't speak for everybody but i have no idea of what is. Since you do, please enlighten us...

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Hey, thanks so much!

But why don't people see it???

It depresses me, hugely - as a lot of things do - but why can't humans just get in there and use their brains - which are huge?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

you welcome
and the reason why they do not admit it is

F E A R

fear to say and think for them sevls.. they have been brainwashed for so long they think pop idol is more important than the survial of the human race its self and that comes from being selfish.. not like they have a choice ..

and to mindcrime..

That is why we have a devoce system.. as people do in fact LIE because we are being TOLD to be human NOT be HUMAN

there is a BIG difference in how one acts to how one THINKS he should to be accpeted..

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

OK, why don't we just try and think inside our minds instead of outside? Because inside is better - outside is influenced by advertising - OMG I mean brainwashing - that is what advertising is.

So, when you are inside your mind, do you want war? I think the answer is No. And everyone would say that - so why do we have war?

Because we are brainwashed.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

well if one looks at a human "and myself" as im free to admit what i see and what i DO..

war is in fact one of the things that NO human wants.. we are far to lazy to care..

Unless your brainwashed!!! that is..

The NWO have been brainwashing humans since at least 100,000 years ago

thats a long bloody time if you ask me

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by learningtofly
reply to post by 13579

So, when you are inside your mind, do you want war? I think the answer is No. And everyone would say that - so why do we have war?

Because we are brainwashed.

Than you must also agree that "inside your mind" there is no peace...

Is duality a fact?

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

not peace my friend

frustration... you feel it dont you ...

so does humanity..

ebbing away like the sae on a shore slowley but surely you will leave god and become your own..

truth is your armageddon my friend.. not the destruction of your planet

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13579

not peace my friend

frustration...

I am talking about duality and what the oposite of war is......peace, IMHO.
If learningtofly thinks that inside his mind there is no war then that implies that there is also no peace inside his mind. How could it!!

you feel it dont you ...

Indeed, i do!! But that is not related to life and where i stand in it but more with this thread and the conversations within it.

so does humanity..

You are the official humanity representative?

ebbing away like the sae on a shore slowley but surely you will leave god and become your own..

How can i leave if i have not even come to the conclusion there is one. I have no valid argument that there is a God nor do i have a valid argument that there isn't.

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 13579

OK, to fear anyone is stupid. They probably fear you.

Get that fear right out of your mind now!

That is an order!

People are equal, even tho some people like to tell you they are the boss - they are not!

The Queen is just a person, so is the President. They are not better than you. They are equal.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Yes, inside your mind is constant questioning.

I do not know what is in there - just that.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Learningtofly,

it's my opinion that duality is the very basis on which this reality is created. So if you somehow managed to get this whole duality-thingy out of the way (even if it is only inside your mind) i am very interested in knowing what that is like.....

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Operation Mindcrime,

I am sorry to hear that your wife says that you spend too much time behind the computer and I agree that it is not really all that smart to question the fact that she has a relativistic nature based on her "opinions".

The quote from Steven Robiner seems spot on, apart from his statement of all the time... We are not gods and we do not know the nature of the universe, the laws of physics and chemistry could change drastically, but if they did, we'd be dead, our molecular bonds would change and our new bodies would not have the ability to stay alive. Talk about going to deep down the rabbit hole.
We'll just assume he's right in that case, for once we are dead, reality ceases to exist for us, hence nothing really matters in the end.

Anyways, on with the game.

All I have to say is, Science is an imperfect invention of man to find the perfect understanding of nature. Obviously we'll have setbacks.

Facts can be disproven eh? Prove to me that when you light up a lighter and put your hand over the flame for an extensive amount of time that you will not get burned. Again, I am speaking of your hand, not a glove or anything used to cover your hand.

how does one know with absolute certainty that the facts he has are indeed the facts?? Or rather how does one assert that the facts from which he is working are indeed facts?

The Scientific Method? Try not to run around in circles too much, hahahaha

our Ancestors have thought about these questions long ago,
The answers are everywhere around you to see. Just open your eyes and see the truth... so to speak.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Yes, inside your mind is constant questioning.

I do not know what is in there - just that.

Learningtofly,

That is a mark of a true intellectual. Constant questioning of the world around you. Be careful, sometimes the powers that be don't like us Serfs spewing certain Facts, especially if those same facts interfere with their agendas. They have a phobia when it comes to honesty, integrity and honor.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Radekus]

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Radekus]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join