It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any X-files fans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
One of my favorite shows of all time. The shows unique and strange stories are what kept me interested.

Some of which include, flukworm mutations, alien agendas, cover-ups, the occult, cannibalism, abductions, time-travel, psychics, monsters, ghosts and everything in between.

Here are some clips for your viewing pleasure.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by phrankie79

Xfiles changed everything!!!!!
Most movies and shows are still trying to catch up!

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I can't tell you whether I am a fan or not, because I 'Trust No One'!

Oh, and the last movie...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Yes, I agree. The last movie was a joke. It seemed rushed and was more like an episode from season 3, then a feature film.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I would imagine somewhere in the region of 90% of people on here were X-files fans/watchers.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
ATS is a conspiracy site, dedicated to much that was mentioned on in the show.
So, there's probably 4 or five fans of the show here. maybe.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I got the complete TV series box set for Christmas, and I'm loving it.
I'm still watching season 1 and it's amazing how many episodes I forgot about.

I watched it loyally for about the first five seasons, and really didn't watch much after the cast change. Not saying those were bad episodes, but life just didn't allow me to follow it as I once had. Now I can just absorb it all on my time.

Peace

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by phrankie79

I just LOVE the X Files

And especially Fox Mulder

Hmmmm....

I WANT TO BELIEVE .........

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
ATS is a conspiracy site, dedicated to much that was mentioned on in the show.
So, there's probably 4 or five fans of the show here. maybe.

lol

I used to be a really huge fan of the series. In fact while doing some online searching for something related to one of the shows, I stumbled upon ATS, and the rest is history.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I finished the complete collection a few weeks ago and am in the middle of season 3.

I really didn't start watching it until midway through season 4 when it originally aired so it's been great catching all of the early ones.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Yes, I agree. The last movie was a joke. It seemed rushed and was more like an episode from season 3, then a feature film.

No kidding, whose idea was THAT piece of crap?

Loved the first movie though...and of course, the series. I was a MAJOR X-Phile when it all began...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I got the complete TV series box set for Christmas, and I'm loving it. I'm still watching season 1 and it's amazing how many episodes I forgot about.

Don't suppose you'd let me borrow?

Xfiles is, easily, my fave TV show of all time... Even ahead of Star Trek OS, though not by much...

I haven't seen the third movie, and given what I've seen and heard about it, doesn't seem likely that I will anytime soon.

I want to believe.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
I haven't seen the third movie, and given what I've seen and heard about it, doesn't seem likely that I will anytime soon.

The best way to treat the last movie is to look at it like a 2 hour filler episode that doesn't contribute to the main X-Files story line at all.

I actually enjoyed seeing them back together in character once again more than anything else.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I used to watch X-Files and it was one of my most favorite TV shows.
Still amazes me.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The best way to treat the last movie is to look at it like a 2 hour filler episode that doesn't contribute to the main X-Files story line at all.

I actually enjoyed seeing them back together in character once again more than anything else.

Exactly...

It was more like a Fringe episode than X-Files....

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Fringe doesnt compare!

I'll fight and scratch anyone including Jkrog or Nixie Nox who try to tell me otherwise!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Actually, zazzy dear, that last peice of crap movie (which is what they were refering to) was definitely 'Fringesque'. It was hardly up to the usual Chris Carter/X-Files standard that we came to love and crave...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I always loved this show and watched it all the time.
I especially liked the cigarette smoking man.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Yeah X-Files is by far my favorites, too bad I can't say the same for Gillian Anderson I use to find her attractive, and now i look at her on IMDB, and she doesn't look like the same Gillian.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Just few days ago I finished the whole X-Files series including the Lone Gunmen. Great series, but am I the only one who loved the second movie? Maybe I was just in a state that any addition to the series would have been great, but still the second movie was good.

top topics

join