It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Members Core Revised...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
As well as a member of ATS, i run my own forum dealing with other though not to dissimilar subject matter to what is on ATS, However my partner wasn't wanting to join ATS but she did have a lot to say on some of the issues, she felt that there might be another way for her to take part, other than joining ATS, so I started a Forum for her and myself. They are easy to start, if the OP is interested i will give them a link to the host of my forum where you will be able to start your own, you can keep it as secret or not as you wish, and you can pick and choose who you want in your forum. I am still addicted to ATS though, and will always use it for most things.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This is more to do with waking up now as a result of a benevolent effort as opposed to waking up due to a negative catalyst or when it is too late.

The system is not our enemy it is our mirror. Unless we change only our negativity will be projected back onto us.

The original thread was to do with a coming together or networking outside of ATS forums and this is not something i will be doing as it is in breach of ATS T&C.

Spirit

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

There are plenty of places you can do this, and for one I'd say projectavalon.net... is a great site to do just this.

This place has to protect its arse, I mean have you seen the riff raff here lately?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I appreciate your advice but i am happy here on ATS.

I didnt expect my opening post to go down this road to be honest but i understand the implications and actions ATS has taken and have no reason to work against a forum that has helped on so many issues.

I think what is more important is that something positive and done out of love worked its way up so fast within the ATS staff room and posed some questions that made ATS Management think hard.

Although the posts were closed i think the essence and message i tried to project got through to a few people.

I will happily sit down with top men and discuss a way forward, one that is in the best interests of all of us.

But that would never manifest into reality without dramatic changes taking place to the way ATS Operate.

So i will just continue posting forum topics that help change our thinking from a global perspective and one that better serves us all.

there are logical and universal ways to go about things it is when we act instinctivly and without patience that our choices becomes clouded.

I believe gods secret name is patience and i have enough faith to wait out any human act.

i can only come half way as can you but lets wake up to the reality here.

spirit

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Oh come on now!! You have to admit that it was a funny and smart remark by Divinorumus.

Everybody got the point of SO request and i still regret i could not sign the petition because i am not an American citizen. I did try, though!

But that doesn't change the fact that Divinorumus raises a valid point, right? Or is pride really getting in the way of answering the question objectively?

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join