It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naomi Klein Implicates Corporate Climate Lobbyists, Gives Monsanto Award For Worst Climate Lobbyist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Ok so this very attractive woman hits it spot on!
Bullseye!!!!

Author and journalist Naomi Klein reveals Monsanto as the winner of the 2009 Angry Mermaid Award for the worst corporate lobbying group. She, along with Paul de Clerck from Friends of the Earth International and Dorothy Guerrero from Focus on the Global South, discuss the effects of corporate lobbying on the global climate debate.

fora.tv...

I wish I could meet this woman and have like a 2 hour long conversation with her on current events. I would be the funnest day of my life perhaps!!

We need more like her!

Brains and beauty, a rare combination if I may say

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
For some guys, it's someone like Megan Fox. For me, it's Naomi Klein. She's hot and has a big brain.

On the serious side, I have never found myself disagreeing with her. Yet. I have not seen/read all she's been involved with but she and her husband Avi Lewis have put out some cool stuff. Here's one I particularly like.

The Take

Monsanto getting this award surprises me almost not at all. Their tactics are insidious. They aren't the only corporation in this field and the others aren't any less guilty of crimes against humanity but Monsanto is the big one and from all I know of them I wish they would be brought down hard and quickly. They disgust me to no end.

Of the top three noted, Monsanto, Dutch Shell Oil and the American Petroleum Institute I noticed no one from Big Pharma in there. It just seemed likely that they would be in the mix there, somewhere.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Wow dude she's not that hot

I mean she's pretty and I'd definitely give it to her once or twice but damn you are like tripping over it.

join