It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crack in the Armor? Executive Order 11110 was never repealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve.
Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.
Mr. Kennedy was assassinated just five months later, no more silver certificates were issued.
Why then has no president utilized it?

www.john-f-kennedy.net...

www.archives.gov...

To date, U.S. courts have overturned only two executive orders:
The Truman order Executive Order 10340 placing all steel mills in the country under federal control ,
and a 1996 order issued by President Clinton that attempted to prevent the U.S. government from contracting with organizations that had strike-breakers on the payroll.[4]
Congress may overturn an executive order by passing legislation in conflict with it or by refusing to approve funding to enforce it. In the former, the president retains the power to veto such a decision; however, the Congress may override a veto with a two-thirds majority to end an executive order. It has been argued that a Congressional override of an executive order is a nearly impossible event due to the supermajority vote required and the fact that such a vote leaves individual lawmakers very vulnerable to political criticism.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...(United_States)

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
You would think that this could be acted upon and used to our countries benefit towards repair. I remember having a few of these when I was younger. I imagine that with all of the paper work and chaotic mess which makes up and is within the halls of over government that someone one somewhere knows of this.
I dont believe I'm a super sleuth but,
Cant this be used?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
MOD note: Please move thread to correct category accidently posted here.
apologizes.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
S&F excellent point.
I would think Ron Paul would know of this.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
It's simple - JFK was the last President "Of the people, for the people". All others since that time have been of the corporation, for the corporation - despite their best assertions to the contrary. That is why this EO has been completely ignored and cast to the dustbin of history. If the government really gave a damn about the people of this country and our well-being, every single President since JFK would have fought to disband the Federal Reserve and restore all coinage of currency to the rightful owners - the elected representatives of the people, Congress!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I would assume some one in congress could use this.
I just remain hopeful that this will have some action taken by our representatives.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Same issue... very few in Congress work for the benefit of their constituents. They have two primary concerns that rise well above the will or needs of the people. 1.) To get re-elected, and that requires money - money provided by the corporations. Complete Quid Pro Quo. 2.) Absent their ability to get re-elected, their next goal is to pad their coffers with a cushy, high-paying corporate job. Again, Quid Pro Quo.

Those few remaining honest, loyal politicians are still forced to work within the corrupt system implemented by the scum around them.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
id be willing to bet that everyone up in the whitehouse knows what exactly what will happen if they use that particular executive order.

maybe it wasnt repealed because that would shed more light on a topic that a lot of people dont even know exists. im pretty sure the federal reserve would love for people to stay ignorant about it.

top topics

join