It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have questions to hypothesis....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Firstly a little introduction, I got hooked on ATS and other websites back in September 2009. Since then I have convinced all my friends I am going slightly mad with all the different conspiracy theories out there. Some are very intriguing, some are outlandish and some are inconceivable to the imagination. That said, my friends like to hear what I have to say but as they're all grounded folks, they continue to worry about their own lives than question these theories. These are still my good friends and we never get in to a heated debate, putting our friendship on the line.

So, I have a few questions, which as you can imagine my friends joke about, but I need like-minded people to help open a discussion.

For this thread I am just going to discuss talking about ET's and Aliens or other beings. I am going to avoid any discussion relating to a god, spirituality, cosmic omnipresence altogether as I would like this thread to concerntrate on ETs alone.

Lets all assume that ET's exist, quote from Erich Von Daniken - Chariots Of the Gods - Without quoting Utopian figures or taking unknown galaxies into account, we may surmise that there are 18,000 planets comparatively close to the earth with conditions essential to life similar to those of our own planet. Yet we can go even further and speculate that if only 1 percent of these 18,000 planets were actually inhabited, there would still be 180 left!

Lets also assume that ETs are also not supernatural, i.e like a god and can be killed like any living creatures on earth and, concluding that if they can be killed they can also be born in the the universe. (I will admit that they may attain abilities like telepathy or telekonesis, levitation and may even be able to heal themselves but lets assume they can die eventually, even if it's after 500 years due to old age or an inflicted fatal wound/disease).

Right... now we are all here and we all agree for this part that ET's exist and ET's can be born and killed like other creatures on earth. So now lets look at the areas of vague evidence for ETs visiting Earth (even if they have been to earth well before mankind etc...).

In this list I will assume conservatively that only a small percent of 1-10% are actually non man made, even though the evidence to ATS believers think it's much higher. I am trying to be skeptical like my friends, right now:

Ancient civialisations;
architectures,
land formations,
archilogical discoveries,
written text
pictures (incl. cave drawings and stone carvings)
Crop Circles
Animal mutilations
UFO and USO sightings;
orbs,
UFO crashes,
UFO chases,
Underground and undersea bases
Abductions
Weather phenomena
Social
political
religious (I only mentions religion as a form of evidence)
World religions
Secret societies
Cults
Technology;
modern research in medical, technology and pyschology/socioligy
LHO
Telescopes
Supercomputers
re-engineering
advance research/technology - black operations
Stargate's
Astronomy including black holes, stars, planets, asteroids, commets etc...
Cosmic and universal anomalies including gravity and matter/anti-matter
Witness testimony (the countless information from millions of eye-witnesses, first hand, second hand and third hand witnesses around the world and in all professions; covert and public).

I accept I have only given a brief list of what I am able to remember now, please add to this thread if you can think of any more.

Now we agree there is a wealth of evidence, even if only 1% of each of the above topical areas are actually non-man made causes. With all the evidence here, surely sceptical people maybe pushed on the fence to sway in the direction of the truth.

To be continued....

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Continued....

Lets now focus on the ETs associated to this evidence above, the various species of ETs and lastly a hypothesis for their intentions...

Species (information from ufo.whipnet.org...)

AGHARIANS
ALPHA-DRACONIANS
ALTAIRIANS
AMPHIBIANS
ANAKIM, THE
ANTARCTICAN
ATLANS
BERNARIANS
BOOTEANS
BURROWERS
CETIANS - (or Tau Cetians)
CHAMELEON
CHUPACABRA
DRACO-BORGS
DRAGONWORMS
DWARFS
GIZAN - (or Gizahn)
GRAILS
GREENS, THE
GREYS, THE
GYPSIES
HAV-MUSUVS - (or Suvians)
IGUANOIDS
IKELS OR SATYRS
INSIDERS
JANOSIAN
KORENDIAN
LEVIATHANS
LYRAN
MARTIANS
MIB'S
MOON-EYES, THE
MOTHMEN
NAGAS
ORANGE, THE
ORIONS
PHOENIANS
PLEIADIANS
RE-BRID
RETICULANS
SASQUATCH
SERPENTS
SIRIANS
SOLARIANS
SYNTHETICS
TELOSIAN
TERO - (or Ultraterrestrials) S
ULTERRANS
UMMITES
VEGANS
VENUSIAN

Again, lets be conservative and assume 1% of the above species exist. Of all the above being true at 1%, I still believe there is an overwhelming amount of factual evidence floating about for us to discuss.

I would like to know, what are the intensions of ETs visiting Earth? Are they benevolent, ambivalent or malevolent? My thoughts are on malevolent, why? Because if a being was good or ambivalent there would be some compassion assigned to their understanding of the troubles going on in our world and one would assume they would have intervined by now. I am mostly referring to all the suffering like famine, disease, wars, cruelty (adults, children and animals).

Do the ET's have the WILL and the WAY to help earth? Or are they just one step ahead of our evolutionary table and are faced with the same
dylemas we human's face, mostly being inquisibly destructive?

I want to ask, what if we were one step ahead in the evolutionary chain and we were able to visit another planet and observe, react, communicate with the beings living on this other planet. What would you do? Would you carry out biological testing, abduct, mutilate, play around with their emotional beliefs, change their social habbitats, scare them with spying tactics, get an ego-power trip and try to conquer their planet for fun; just like playing an online game (world of warcraft).

Why? Have they watched too much Star Trek believing in not intruding in a planet's way of life (which must be incorrect considering the sinister evidence above). Are they all weak minded and scared of what they don't know, scared to communicate with us? Why only communicate with 'The Powwers That Be' why not publically show themselves? If they have the technology to come to Earth from lightyears away surely they have the ability to educate and help reassure people's beliefs against any world-wide panic. Of couse if there ever was full disclosure and ETs publically announced themselves, many people would panic but this is only short term. Like jumping off a diving board and wondering when will you swim up for air from the water's depths. As soon as you can breath again the panic disapates and you'll amaze yourself of the wonderful experience you've just encountered.

There are so many questions I have and I need your help ATS members to create a discussion about these questions and help me to add more questions. Like I have stated earlier I don't want to discuss anything to do with a divine intervention like a god holding all the cards. If they believe they were gods then personally I would stick my two fingers up at them and in a sarcastic tone, tell them thanks for not helping us earlier.

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my thread, I hope we can all have an open (non-abusive) discussion.

Please respect everyone's comment and do not bring emotional abusive behaviour to the thread. I don't mind if there are disinfo agents commenting, I believe you are part of the problem and part of the solution too, aslong as you're not degrading someone by being abusive.

I wish everyone an enjoyable festive period and many happy returns for the new year.
Best wishes,
E.T

new topics

join