It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Has Blood on his Hands ! RT Interview with Steve Crock and Saad Ali of We Are Change (Chicago)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This interview was on the Russia Today News Channel today i hit the record button as soon as i could i missed start of the interview which discussed 911 ! They accuse Obama of havingh 'blood of hundreds on his hands' ! Briefly they speak of the New World Order and that Global Warming is a natural cycle of the Earth ! Hope this link works i have uploaded it to the media portal !

media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 123131p://12America/Chicago21 by ProRipp]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
While I like this piece I am , like Celente, a political atheist.
Obama has blood on his hands they say?
Ok, though they don't say much about any past presidents or anyone else currently who played a role in our current state of affairs.

I would like to hear them speaking more about the big corporations and the hands they each played ; the ones with guns and drugs .

This guy's last name is Crock?
As in Crock of
?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
This interview was on the Russia Today News Channel today i hit the record button as soon as i could i missed start of the interview which discussed 911 ! They accuse Obama of havingh 'blood of hundreds on his hands' ! Briefly they speak of the New World Order and that Global Warming is a natural cycle of the Earth ! Hope this link works i have uploaded it to the media portal !

media.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 123131p://12America/Chicago21 by ProRipp]

ProRipp,

My spontaneous feeling, looking at your vid, is much like member dragonsmusic: these are likeable guys, idealistic heroes who's primary failing is that they're too courageous for their own good!

These ARE conspiracists alright, but often sticking to a minimalist position, for instance by asking valid questions about 9/11's Building 7, which straightdown fall has never been explained. They didn't claim to know for sure who to blame for such an 'inside job', and are holding back on the why.

I agree it is at least curious that G.W. Bush, and his planners were preparing for gaining influence over Iraq well in advance of the 9/11 attacks.

I also agree that America (+allies) is in much greater trouble in Afghanistan than they've been publicly admitting, but this may not be a lie persé: the Afghan insurgents may have been underestimated by all the powers that invaded that country, ever.

I think they are on the right track with the Bilderberg Group. What the hell is this powerful cabal's game??

Saying that President Obama has blood on his hands because the (missile carrying) drones/Predators kill women/children/civilians (Pakistan&Afghanistan) is misleading in my view, an overreach. He's directing a war (so called On Terror) where the terrain is too rugged for ground combat AND Pakistan is a very souvereign, nuclear nation, objecting against America overrunning them! The folks the US is hunting are terrorists who sometimes sleep with their families surrounding them. If at that very moment a missile lands on their bed, that is dreadful, but that's how war happens. Also the mention of Blackwater and secret US agencies in connection to the bombing campaign against Pakistani society sounds like a smear based on Pakistanis' understandable reluctance to attribute mass murder to their own people (blaming the CIA/Blackwater instead!). So the Blood on Obama's Hands-allegation is one of this interview's wilder speculations.

Still, these are the hard questions/criticisms that keep a Democracy democratic.

Smilodon

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smilodon

Um... your not supposed to say this.

He's directing a war (so called On Terror)

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by smilodon

Um... your not supposed to say this.

He's directing a war (so called On Terror)

And you're not supposed to respond in enigmatic one-liners, Genius! (If you're not a crazy conspiracist, I'm not talking to you anyhow!!)

I'm guessing you are spending too much time on that hamster wheel...

By the way, I'm speaking of a so called War on Terror, because I'm not yet clear on the exact motives for America to fight it.

smilodon

[edit on 4/1/10 by smilodon]

new topics

top topics

join