It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New research confirms that Earth's upper atmosphere is cooling off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Thunderbolts reports:

...The highest levels of our atmosphere are poorly understood, especially the thermosphere. At an altitude between 60 and 180 kilometers, it is the region where the Sun's energy begins to interact with atmospheric particles. Just how this dynamic relationship proceeds is still under investigation, but according to a recent press release from the the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR), the thermosphere has experienced a tenfold decline in temperature since 2002...

The Thunderbolts team supports the electric universe theory of cosmology and reports on scientific findings from that view point.

For a layman's explanation of electric cosmology, watch this video.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Didn´watch the vid, cause of slow net. but i think there are very interesting similarities to the work of viktor schauberger!
He said the particles (from sun come down, from earth go up) "meet" in that athmosphere and start to swirl in a spiral. Thats what makes gravitation and levitation energies work.

It is kind a sunning that its cooling down because of the suns activity.
I monitored the SOHO for about five years and this year seems to be the craziest. I´ve seen monster tsunamis and flares at the suns surface, BIG explosions at coronal pics and even nasa hiding pics from soho few days.

But i think it a bit confusional as we speek about suns increasing activity and in the same time people say everything is cooling down?

IMO we are walking straight into an ice age without electricity
oh what a fun that might be

new topics

join