It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones, Jesuit agent. Exposed by William Cooper.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Jealous, you mean other way round, alex was jealous of william cooper.

Amazing.

I know i would be listening to today if he was still alive, and i am sure alot here too feel the same.

Alex jones is like a tabloid, and he is no better than glenn beck.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by drkid

Jealous, you mean other way round, alex was jealous of william cooper.

Amazing.

I know i would be listening to today if he was still alive, and i am sure alot here too feel the same.

Alex jones is like a tabloid, and he is no better than glenn beck.

If he was no better than Glenn then Glenn wouldn't be changing his direction thanks to Alex Jone's.
Also, i don't mean the other way around, thanks.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
William Cooper was an alcoholic pathological liar, and was completely dismissed as a "nut job" by the community he tried so hard to become a part of. He's been exposed by multiple people as being a complete fraud, and I've heard audio tapes of him calling his old business partners, drunk off his ass, making rambling threats.

What is hilarious is that anyone who disagreed with him, or said he was a fraud was automatically a "CIA plant" and you guys buy that. Take a step back, look at his b.s. and see what it is for what it is- a bunch of baloney. Oh, and by the way, Cooper was not "taken out" by the CIA/FBI/DEA or TPTB- he was killed because he had chased a local doctor, who was lost, off his property, and assaulted him.

When the LOCAL SHERIFF came up with some of his deputies to discuss this, and many other issues with Cooper (there was a long list of bizarre incidents involving him) , Cooper pulled a gun, and attempted to murder them in cold blood (he shot two of them). He was a pathological liar and a psychopath.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
What would Alex have to be jealous of Cooper for? I mean, Jones was very young in 2001, and had not even started on the path to building his empire...meanwhile, Cooper was languishing on short wave radio show that was no where near as influential as Alex Jones would grow to become just a few short years later.

I don't understand the vitriolic hatred Cooper fans have for Alex Jones...yeah, Jones made an ass out of himself on the Y2K broadcast, but since them only a fool would not acknowledge that his efforts have led to some serious issues being brought to the forefront. His movies, such as Loose Change, The Obama Deception, and The Fall of the Republic are all seriously well produced and informative documentaries that expose the NWO for what they are. Please tell me what Cooper ever had to contribute, other than his laughable book "Behold a Pale Horse", which even he said was full of b.s. (Convenient that it was all "misinformation") I guess next time I get caught in a lie, I'll blame the CIA or Naval Intelligence for feeding me bad information.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

drkid

Originally posted by dgtempe
This sounds to me like a vendetta against Alex.

Out of the mouth of people.......

Thank You! Remember Mr. Cooper could have possibly become jealous.
I am convinced Alex Jones is the real deal because he's sticking out his neck
against the TSA, FEMA CAMPS, and the damn injustice happening all around us.

This thread gets a

The thing with Alex is that he is more of an IN YOUR FACE type of guy.
Lets face it, things won't change if you do not make a scene, and things will
not change if you don't get mad like he does. Also remember, he's young,
he has made many mistakes but no one is perfect, and he is learning and
experiencing like each of us are, every single day. My respects go out to him.

edit on 26-11-2010 by drkid because: (no reason given)

Try to call in sometime to get Alex's comments on the Koch Bros.
or the the Heritage Foundation or the NRA or The Jesuits.
Guess what?
All crickets.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i already posted this in another alex jones thread but here it is again for more people to notice
alex weird mic holder

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Jones is a dangerous Jesuit clown. He is going to cause the deaths of people that listen to his hyperbolic diatribe. Some folks say he is just for entertainment! When the first young guy or girl dies due to the influence of this entertainment then i am sure they will see it differently.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join