It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent outbreak of UFO’s in New Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
RECENT OUTBREAK OF UFO’s IN NEW MEXICO
Part of my job is traveling to various Emergency Departments in the USA, and treating patients. The areas that I am assigned to usually incorporate interesting situations that require direct observations.
Recently, my assignment evolves the Navajo Indians in the four corners area of The USA. I have even met Kee Etsitty, one of the patriotic Navajo code talkers of WWII.
The Navajo people do not readily just talk to anyone, and I am grateful to their openness.
They must trust me because they have given me an honorable Navajo name.
Here is what they have recently told me that have been happening in the last couple months.
Just north of Gallup NM at the Cheveron gas station in Tohatchi, at approx. 06:20, the clerk was assisting three men that were local hunters. Two of them were in the store and the third was outside. The clerk noticed the third man run over to his truck and frantically rummage through it until he found a camera, and then ran around towards the side of the building. His two friends rushed outside to see what was happening and stopped, looking up in the sky, with their jaws open. The third man took a photo of a UFO that was hovering just above the ground and then sped away.
Another patient reported, that living near Ship Rock NM, she was standing in her back yard, and for some reason, looked up. She reports see a huge silver cigar shaped object, descend from the sky, and stop several hundred yards above the ground. It then zipped off toward the east in the direction of Los Alamos.
Another patient reported that while eating his lunch in his truck at a open coal mine he saw a football sized disk slowly, silently pass overhead, traveling east towards Los Alamos.
Again, another report of a v shaped object, just outside of Window Rock NM traveling west, consisting of 6 bright lights.
Another patient reported around 02:30, being followed by a large house sized bright orange ball, east of Farmington NM, traveling east toward Dulce NM.
All of these reports coupled with recent cattle mutilations just across the border in Colorado.
Something must be up!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Holy Cow, I grew up in Farmington NM and have climbed around Shiprock with some Navajo friends of mine. I have contacts all over around Farmington including old Indian guys. I will be making some phone calls tomorrow and see if I can get any confirmation of this. I do know that there have been some interesting cases like this in the past.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I heard of a recent sighting going toward Los Alamos.
The UFO gets too close to the cattle or by passing over can
go sick and drop dead in a few days.
Traveling the same path over isolated areas a must so this
is con, its better the cattle go or the saucer passes over us and
we get immune deficiency or other ailment.
The UFOs passing by see a dead one they autopsy it to see
if the saucer was the cause.
Its for our own good the cattle get examined.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Here are some of last months MUFON reports from New Mexico.
mufoncms.com...
mufoncms.com...
mufoncms.com...
I think the last one was interesting because it was near the Four Corners area.

top topics

join