It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B. Spears MKUltra victim?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The only reason I pay attention to these threads is because the songs she sings have messages that I find offensive in them, and she CLEARLY doesn't understand anything she sings.

Someone picks it all out for her, gives her every little aspect of how to do it. She's practically an idiot savant.

"Come on baby, hit me one more time."

Even the younger one has a child's show, and I saw about 15 minutes of it before banning it in my house for my children. By that time, my internal alarms were going "whoop, whoop, danger. bad social information. Eject!"

I don't know what the hell is happening in that family, and how it is that they can get away with that in front of a Global audience - but it sure is not okay and it sure means something.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
what about Beyonce's crazy ass as Sasha Fierce

[edit on 18-12-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
another intersting topic!

I just recently started to come across the subject of mind/control and subliminal messages in pop industry
(lot of it discussed on ATS as well some keywords; jay-z, free mason, beyonce, rihanna)

about Britney;
from the beginning on (for me that was: baby hit me one more time, although she's much longer in the biz)
i thought this "Star" is strange; first it was this whole story about being a virgin, and how she wants to stay it.
Fair enough to state and its a good marketing strategy serving the conservative listener.

But then the video of "Baby hit me one more time" - where she poses in Schooluniform, but clearly with an overwhelming sexual subtext, the "lolita"-girl, lavishly licking on a candy-stick singin "hit me one more time".
Maybe it's just me, but my hormons were dancing at the time i saw it the first time.

but really sure she is just a puppet was, when i saw her in the bush rally:

Her quote, while chewing gum nervously:

"Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision he makes and should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens."

www.youtube.com...

This sounds like a programmed phrase !

About the interview from before, where she "flips":
I looks like suddenly she realises another person either in her or close to her. First i thought, maybe she s wearing an ear-piece and her press-choach is dictating to her, she forgot the earpiece and is shocked.

But i dont see an earpiece in her right ear. Anyone saw an earpiece ?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
well she is a Disney kid... we see what happened to Lohan, Aguilera, now Demi Lovato.. yea, Disney is real good at @##'ng up the lives of young women.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
mk ultra stuff is the softcore version of mind control.

Electronic mind control is off the scale already.

Even if none of that existed, music stars are delving into stuff they are fully aware of.
edit on 11/15/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Im no expert but I really do think she is just another garden variety hollywood flake. I worked in an ER for right at a decade and Ive seen people brought in or who have staggered in that would be much more likely candidates for Monarch or something equally as horrible rather than this girl.. including her behavior on this video. Ive honestly seen such bizarre behavior in real life that this video was tame in the extreme. Heck, talk to any drama queen teen in your town and you will probably see that and worse.

Many weird and sometimes truly troubling folks have crossed my radar over the yrs, but a few stand out that sure fit the "criteria" as far as mind control experimentation or something along those lines. I know it can all be explained by mental illness and it was.. but geez some of the stuff they will tell you and how deadly serious they are will make your hair stand on end. That feeling you get when something just isnt right?? THATS what Im talking about.

Not only do I find Gaga intensely annoying and full of herself, I hope she does flake out in public. Ever notice how she has very few interviews.. I figure its due to her handlers knowing she is a ticking time bomb ready to flake the hell out at the drop of a hat.

I have a question though: If these people are mind controlled as some believe.. WHY exactly? There are enough people out there that would sell themselves for a little fame.. why bother using a fractured mind controlled subject in the first place? Doesnt it seem unnecessary and a liability to let a monarch subject run amok?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think its too much of a coincidence to not be true.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Realize this is old but a video has come to light that I think is worth seeing. Dr. Collins Ross compares Lady Gaga to Britney Spears. Details are the comparison to Lady Gaga's alter ego (The man, don't know what she named him) and compared her case against that of Britney Spears. His opinion of Gaga is that her persona is a fictional character that she created and seems to be playing out and that she understands it's pretend.

In Britney's case first he does point out the infamous Sawyer incident, like me he believed the trigger word may have been "weird" he also revealed that when Britney was going around normal (blonde southern girl) paparazzi asked who Kevin was and she said he was her boyfriend but then in another incident she was in a pink wig with a british accent, was asked the same question and said she had no idea who Kevin was.

Dr. Ross states that the pink wig usually indicated a show or a sign that she was going to be an alter Although he fails to mention she also used the british accent with the black hair as well, in fact the black hair was kind of part of the process of her slipping into a dark place, then she shaved it so her hair definitely played a part in what she was going through. He does believe she has multiple personality disorders, if that is the case I imagine for the sake of coping with the conservatorship and the fact that she has to keep working when I don't think she wants to (Kinda like she wants to get married to a guy she has been seeing for a VERY long time, they took it slow, but she needs her dad's permission and we all know why.)

I think either new alters or alters who are more passive could of taken over. After she went off in the ambulance and had a quiet and uneventful 2008 she comes on this documentary (For The Record) and goes on about how she chooses to be happy and she just copes and kind of makes it sound like it was rough but I can do better because I choose to do better (or her brain was wired to do better?) then later in a moment that makes no sense (if she chooses to be happy...) then why does she look out of that window with eyes that just screamed sadness, loneliness, imprisonment and say that she is sad? Why does she say there is no excitement or no passion?

Maybe it's not exciting because she has no control? You will notice through out that documentary many things are presented to her in which her response is to automatically like it and just agree with it. Even when it comes to her shopping, she is controlled, every piece of clothing she looks at she looks to a girl (team member Brett?) for approval. She did reject several outfits but you never see her just grab something and buy it without word (She only got a bunch of dresses so it was clearly a business trip but they still could of let her have something.)

There was footage of her waiting for the 2008 awards and there is a clip where one of her feet is bouncing rapidly, you'd think either there was nerve damage or she was traumatically nervous. The only thing I can figure is during her Circus era she was put in a very passive state. Multiple personalities? Possible, MK Ultra mind control? Likely a combination of both, Britney was merely a teenager when she started and I feel like developmentally she did not really mature into a typical adult woman, especially now with the conservatorship by her dad. It's really like teenage Britney is really where she dropped off, everyone did everything for her, she had no reason to be taught how to handle the world, much less actually handle it.

Britney like me is very much younger in mind and that comes with everything the life of a 16 year old comes with, possibly being easily suggestible and influenced, not fully knowledgeable about the adult world, why else is her dad in a position to make all decisions over her life and finances? Because she can't if she doesn't know how to be a fully independent adult.

So I think she would be a very easy and compatible victim for this sort of thing.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: getreadyalready

The point of training popstars is simple, kids copy celebs.... They are shaping the future by influencing the youth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join