It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most godless city in the UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull

I don't feel the 27% are godless, but I do feel they would have got a different result if there was a tick box for "none of your f**king business" since most people I know find labels generally unhelpful in day to day life

I believe that is the kicker of this entire article your mentioning. After all I heard that polls are ways to create news so journalist don't have to do heaving lifting.

There's some things with Christianity that I can't figure out. But After reading Alphabet vs the Goddess, it becomes a little clearer.

Now I'm a god fearing person, I just don't find fulfillment into going to church. I believe that's is the rest of the entire Sussex area is too.

One thing that gets me is that why they never ever put reincarnation back into the bible.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I will say this about the UK, I heard they were 50 % athiest and you can really see it on youtube. NOT saying all athiest are spammars, but every fricken spam site I see making fun of 9/11 people and people with down syndrome..

pure hatred spammars are all from UK. every single one of them and I seen 100s on youtube. They are pure evil. Those spam sites.

so that tells you seomthing . the UK used to be the one you could look up to to have some decency because america was going downhill. Not anymore.

They are becoming more and more Godless as the hours fly by, and it's no wonder prophecies talk about Uk being the first sign of the end times.

in their revolutions which are to come..

saints talked about that.

peace.

[edit on 21-12-2009 by JesusisTruth]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Nice research on this city's religious history. It points to probably the presence of a powerful demonic entity. No doubt in the very ancient past there was some kind of diabolic practice say child sacrifice or idolatry that held sway. The demon that holds that ground has probably crushed all attempts at the truth to penetrate it's darkness.

Sounds like some god-fearing folk need to pray for this poor lost city.

<< 1   >>

join