It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Norway Sky Spiral is a Directed Energy Weapon, Not a Missile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What we saw in the skies over Tromsø, Norway, was not a rocket, nor was it aliens. It was plasma caused by an ionospheric heating facility called EISCAT. An 'ionospheric heating facility' is basically a grid of antennae that sends pulsed energy into the upper atmosphere, superheating it until it turns into plasma. I will give very specific details into why I believe this and how it works.

EISCAT is not the only ionospheric heating facility in the world. Another is called HAARP, which is in Gakona, Alaska. HAARP, or the High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Project, was featured in Nature Magazine only two months ago for creating a bullseye pattern in the sky (Source1, Source2).

HAARP's own website from the University of Alaska says:

The Ionospheric Research Instrument (IRI), a high power transmitter facility operating in the High Frequency (HF) range. The IRI will be used to temporarily excite a limited area of the ionosphere for scientific study.

What we saw over Tromsø is a piece of the ionosphere being "excited" by beams of energy being focused in one point in the sky. The sky spiral over Norway is the same phenomenon as the 'bullseye' written about by the Nature people, but from EISCAT instead of HAARP.

This isn't the end of the story, though. The very next day, there was ANOTHER similar spiral in the skies above Siberia.

I believe that this was Russia doing their own test in response to Norway's test. Russia has a similar facility of their own called SURA.

I found a video on youtube by a person who thinks the same thing as me.
Norway Spiral Explained

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
EVEN THOUGH THIS THREAD HAS BEEN LOCKED I WILL STILL SHARE MY OPINION

The reason WHY there is a cover up is because people would object to the use of these facilities if they understood the military applications of these facilities.

These machines can poke holes in the Earth's magnetic field, exposing everything beneath the hole to the Sun's radiation. This essentially would be as devastating as a nuclear weapon but without the fallout.

These things can disable enemy aircraft and communications.

It can create a plasma "shield" in the sky that can block missiles.

They can influence weather. If you can superheat a portion of the atmosphere it causes that part of the atmosphere to rise up. Since the atmosphere rises up, it creates a low pressure zone directly below the hot spot, and clouds will form there. We have been controlling the weather since the 60's in Vietnam with Operation Popeye. This history channel video (starting at 2:45) gives scientific proof of how HAARP's ELF waves can affect the weather. Weather Warfare has been illegal since the 1970's.

These facilities can cause earthquakes. Think about how heating a part of the atmosphere can cause it to rise. If you pulse energy into a certain area of the sky, it will rise when the power is on and fall back down when the power is no longer being shot into it. This repeated rising and falling of the atmosphere is like a vibration, and if the pulses are on the right frequency it can actually resonate with the ground under the earth, causing earthquakes.

It can create designs in the sky, like the bullseye, or the spiral. Some people speculate that it might be able to create images or holograms in the sky.

Some people think that it could be used to influence the mind, since the human being is basically a bioelectrical system. This excerpt from Low Intensity Conflict and Modern Technology has a chapter that touches on some of those aspects. It's difficult to explain exactly how this would work, but it would be similar in theory to how Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation works.

The bottom line is that these weapons are versatile and have all the power that nuclear weapons have. These weapons basically give the world powers the ability to wage warfare secretly. The reason why Russia later claimed to have shot off a missile (the next day) is because they ran their OWN ionospheric test in response to ours, and then acted like they fired two missiles when they had denied firing missiles the day before.

Just like they kept the Atomic Bomb a secret, they are trying to keep these weapons secret also.

[edit on 17-12-2009 by Albastion]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Don't bother. You really should review some of the other threads on the topic. Your idea is not new. It's been covered in depth...several times.

BTW, EISCAT and HAARP are not classified and neither can be considered a "directed energy weapon".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm taking it that you have a firm grasp on rocket failures, so much so that you can easily dismiss the most probable explanation when the evidence is weighed? Or is it you already had your mind made up, and no matter what the facts are you pick and choose whatever you need in order to "keep the faith".

I know it is "not cool" to accept the mundane and mainstream explanation of anything when your into conspiracies and what not, but disregarding an overwhelming abundance of information in order to promote the one of many least likely explanations is the very definition of ignorance.

You know, sometimes the mainstream explanation is really what it is. And I know the knee jerk reaction to anything around these parts is to assign whatever fantasy you choose to believe in on event such as this......but some fantastic things really do have a very easy to understand and mundane explanation. I know that is not exciting enough for folks such as yourself, so you have to project a ton on nonsense onto it so you can feel like your special and have an understanding of "secret" facts and events that the average Joe doesn't.

Not everything is a conspiracy, not everything unusual is fantastical. I think you will have to do a lot of work to discount the rocket failure explanation simply because it fits it like a glove. If you don't think it fits, you either don't know the facts surrounding it, or have a level of ignorance that prevents you from understanding the facts. Since I found your post to be well written and very clever, I am assuming your position on this matter could not have risen through straight up ignorance, so you probably don't have enough facts or didn't really look into the facts because you didn't really want anything to rain on your fantasy (which is willful ignorance). Either way, this is a conspiracy board, so fire away I guess, but don't expect the rest of us to swallow anything without chewing it ourselves first.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I support this thread and my first thought of the spiral was EISCAT.

Thanks for the linked pics and research!

There are a lot of theories out there - EISCAT seems by far the most plausible.

This link posted by Phage does sorta cover EISCAT though.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

You really should review some of the other threads on the topic. Your idea is not new. It's been covered in depth...several times.

Agreed.

This topic has been covered repeatedly.

Please add your thoughts to an existing thread.

Closed.

top topics

join