It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could I be an abductee??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I would like to share with you, something that happened to me two nights ago at my home in England. Before I do I would like to say, I am not a crank or crackpot (even though I feel like one trying to explain this), I am a 33 year old professional male who works as a civil servant, i am a father and a husband and have a decent lifestyle.

Two nights ago I sat up in bed, terrified, my t-shirt soaked in sweat, nervous, panic stricken and full of anxiety. I felt disorientated and like I was being watched.

I had an image in my head of being huddled up on my sofa downstairs, staring at my patio doors, terrified and shouting. I dont know what I was shouting at becaause I dont remember seeing anything (which is the strangest thing as I dont know why I was so frightened). I remember a faint glow filling the room and then it was as if someone had pressed the stop button on a VCR and then wound the tape on and then pressed play when I was laid on my bed, missing a big chunk of film.

I cant shake the feeling that I am missing something, I have a blank space in my head, like something that I should remember but cant. Yesterday, I was tired all day, all I could think about is what happened during the night, I also had a stabbing pain in my lower back all day.

I have spoke to my wife, who slept through and didnt wake up at all, not even when I sat up in bed in a panic.

After this, I had to sleep with the light on as I was so frightened and nervous, and did so again last night.

I hope it was all just a bad dream, but it was so realistic, in my 33 years on this planet I have never had experience of such a vivid dream (if thats what it was).

I welcome any comments, and look forward to hearing from you all

Thanks for reading this.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Turbohale

iv'e had a similar experience except no pain, but i believe it was just a bad dream. dreams are very realistic and vivid sometimes, even to the point of not being able to tell them apart from reality.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
That was my first rational explanation, but I cant shake the feeling that Im missing something, it is really bothering me. I cant stop thinking about it. If it was a dream (which is the likely answer), I have never experienced one like it and dont wish to again.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
It does not matter what it really was my friend. It was a dream an nothing more.

Just know that you woke up safe in bed, that's all you need to think about. What is the point of thinking of what you don't know. Think about what you do know.

You are ok and will always wake up ok.

top topics

join