It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lose the razor, meet Veet(person)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

I'm Veetperson. For those who do not know what veet is, it is a hair remover. Really not sure why I made that my name, but there it is. Anyway, I like many others at one time or another, am new here. I've read many intro posts on here and figured no one seems to get bored of them, so I'm gonna go and write my own. At the same time I'm not really that new. Same story as almost everyone else. I've lurked for about a year or so. Waiting for this moment right now to make an effort to reach out and try to make a few friends.

I'm officially declaring right now that I am not an alien. After all anyone with "person" in their Username can't be an alien. Right? I am however, curious about everything pertaining to how and why we are here. And dare I say it, those who have come before and during. Not sure the question should have been "Are we alone in the universe?" the Universe is awesomely large. There's gotta be life out there. It would be ignorant to think that Earth is super-duper special. The real question should have been "are we alone on earth?" Yeah, sorry no proof. Just lots of reading. I found out that it's virtually impossible to convince a skeptic of anything that's out of their comfort zone. They just stare at you blankly or puzzled and change the subject. I think it's certain words or something, not quite sure. Whatever it is, it doesn't much matter because I'm doing nothing but hurting myself and in the long run just making my life miserable. So I don't bother talking to others about this stuff that nags the crap out of me. But its a good nag, like OMG I have to walk the dog but without the stray cats...ehh?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Welcome to ats Veet.
Theres alot of stuff in the ufo forum for you to read and cure your curiousity.
See you on the boards.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hi Veet, welcome to ATS. Enjoy your stay.

join