It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack expected on the 29th?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Last night I had a strange dream. I am not sure exactly what it was, and not even sure if it was a premonition, but I am posting it anyways.

What i saw last night was very chaotic, I was seeing a whole bunch of images as if I was tunning in to different tv channels at the same time, most of what I saw I could not understand because of images within other images, but one thing was clear, it was as if I was listening to a conversation. I heard in the conversation that an attack was expected on the 29th, but I didn't hear a month. I just heard "attack expected on the 29th". Then I saw a building exploding. I am not even sure where it was. In that same conversation something was mentioned that the attack was a form of retaliation for some kind of tests which were stopped by someone in the administration.

Also the thing that really was strange was that i woke up after i saw the building exploding, I was not scared, but somehow i could not stay awake and fell asleep again, then I heard something akind to a psychic scream or loud noise, can't describe it well except that it was loud, which woke me up and at this time i wrote down still half asleep and with the lights off a few paragraphs in a piece of paper I always leave besides my bed.

I was even tempted to not post this, as it was very strange, I am not even sure if it was a vision.

I am almost even tempted to say it could have been just my imagination playing tricks on me. I am normally not prone to be affected by things i read or watch, but perhaps it was just all the latest posts about possible attacks and such.

The reason why I am not sure if it is a premonition is because of the chaotic nature of it, all, or most of my dreams/visions have order and follow a normal sucessive timeline.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I gotta tell you, I have a lot of admiration for you guys who keep on predicting dates for the next attack. No matter how many times they are disproven, you guys keep churning them out.
Keep up the good work. I hope your predictions never come true!

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I wish I knew the answer. I know that LAST month on the 29th because of astrological stuff, combined with the selling of the Sears tower in Chicago (or something like that), it was supposed to herald another terrorist attack.

But, I had a similar dream to yours, about a year ago. I don't know if it is our own anxiety, or if our psychic skills HAVE kicked into overtime.

Thank you for posting this

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
TC the only other specific date i have given is July 4th as "the most likely date of an attack" or up to the election, not because of any visions I had, but common sense, and probably another big earthquake like Iran had by the end of this year.

I really normally don't have a lot of visions and sometimes months and years pass by before i have another one. The 4th of July commemorates our independance day, if terrorists want to really give us a blow, the worst day for us to have such attack is this date, the other dates they have mentioned that they will attack an US carrier is on the 17th or 18th of the following months.

Also, i have said that i don't believe the dates given by the Aussie bloke, perhaps we will have a lightshow but i don't think it will be an impact, althou I have seen one but I did not see an specific date, except a feeling of maybe within the next two years or so.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Easy, big fella, I was just having a bit of fun.

After 9-11-2001, several people were here making predictions of when the next attack would occur and what would be used. Heck, I even thought I was a bright boy and bet 50 bucks on a date. Obviously I do not have that $50.00 bill anymore and have realized that I am clueless!

Wouldn't that freak us all out if you were balls-on right about this date?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
fascinating premonition, I hope nothing happens on the 29th.

sometimes I believe we see images and think they might be world related, but it could also be that the premonitions are meant exclusively for each individual and refers to things that could happen in our personal lives.

i remember having a series of really bad dreams and the annoying bad gut feeling in my stomach for days...I thought something big might be happening...turns out it was alot closer to home...a young relative ended up in the hospital extremely sick for more than a week with doctors unable to determine the cause of the illness.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I gotta tell you, I have a lot of admiration for you guys who keep on predicting dates for the next attack. No matter how many times they are disproven, you guys keep churning them out.
Keep up the good work. I hope your predictions never come true!

Well said Sir. I was gonna post the same yet you beat me to it. Can someone find me a prediction that has been true? Let's be real about this please.

TPL

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Absolutely no terrorist attack will happen on the 29th in the U.S. or any other day for years to come. I question the honesty of this poster aswell.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by TPL]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I was once told that the best predictions are those that never come true.
Hey, ya never know, someone who is planning something could read your thread and change thier mind cause you found them out...LOL Its all possible, I personally hope you are wrong too!

But I know what its like. Like I had said in another post, when I put something out, you put your neck out on the chopping block.
But the reality is that we are trying to understand how prediction works, so every failure helps, just like every correct one helps too.
If people were 100% right, they would be God.(I can't remember who said that, I think Sylvia Brown)
Speaking of which, she is a good example, she did a bunch of global predictions, and almost none of them happened, but face to face with another person, she does an awesome job. The world is a very unstable place, and because of this fact, global prediction is very hard to do. But this was a dream, and not an attempt at prediction, so if it doesn't happen, that doesn't mean that you were wrong, only means that it could mean something else. Dreams are a freaky thing to study. Thanks for that post. I personally appreciate it because I have posted dreams like this as well, and I hope they never come to pass, but I share them anyways because I feel compelled too.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Also, i have said that i don't believe the dates given by the Aussie bloke, perhaps we will have a lightshow but i don't think it will be an impact, althou I have seen one but I did not see an specific date, except a feeling of maybe within the next two years or so.

Ah, right, the 29th. Took me a minute to realize that is one of his impact dates. A lightshow, certainly. There are already signs of a large dustcloud incoming. Myself, I have noticed an unusually thick haze in the sky recently, and it seems to be of a more high-altitude haze instead of something like smog....

If an asteroid does hit on the 29th you can be sure there will be massive military action from all sides just out of sheer panic.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
In Muaddib's defense, precognition is a phenomenon that has been verified hundreds if not thousands of times in the laboratory, with psychics and ordinary people alike. Most frequently, premonitions occur in dreams (that is when we are most connected to the unconscious). That does not mean that every dream we have tells of a future or past event (yes, retrocognition can also occur, sometimes of events far in the past), but study after study has proven that the average person has far greater precognitive abilities than they realize, and the frequency with which premonitions are found to be accurate far exceeds the known laws of probability.

A good book on this subject is The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot, which cites hundreds of examples of paranormal abilities and various psychic phenomena, and proposes a holographic model for the universe which would help to explain many of these phenomena which science currently has no way of understanding. For example, it is a known fact that fewer people travel on planes or trains that wind up in crashes, compared with similar flights/rides the week before or after. Talbot cites the specific example of the Titanic, the sinking of which was precognized by at least 19 people, including non-passengers and passengers who either followed or ignored their forebodings.

Muaddib's dream may amount to something, or it may not, but assuming he/she is telling the truth and actually had the dream, we should not dismiss it out of hand. I sincerely hope his/her dream does not come to pass, but I appreciate that he/she shared it.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
TPL....how can you question the honesty of someone you don't even know....... And your own anwser tells me that you are scared of just the possibility, saying there will be no terrorist attacks in itself is a prediction.... Are you saying you are not honest?

You just made a prediction, out of spite and fear, that goes agaisnt what the government and terrorist cells have said...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Considering how long it takes Al Qaeda to plan a large scale attack and what with US elections coming up in November I would predict the next terrorist attack in the USA to take place on:

9/11/2004

Pretty obvious.

Al Qaeda have been way too quiet in the USA. You could argue thats because they have been wiped out or something but I'm certain that Al Qaeda is very much alive and kicking in the USA. It's only logical to do things as slowly as possible because people tend to drop their guard over years.

Then again maybe 9/11/2004 is too obvious because security will be higher then, so maybe they will pick a different date.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
You think Al Qaeda exists? Why make that assumption?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
you just lost a battle to the terrorists.......

they have suceeded.............. in scaring you...terrorizing you

dont let them

its a though matter but there is a fine line between speculation and panic

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Liblam.... if you have proof that Al Qaeda doesn't exist, post the proof, but your last comment would apply to you also if we follow that line of reasoning. All we know about you is by posts, and if you are going to say Al Qaeda doesn't exist even thou they have claimed to have made attacks as well as finding training manuals and such.

Here are some links to Al Qaeda.

www.usdoj.gov...

www.pbs.org...

This discussion doesn't even belong here. If you want to discuss this....again.....I think it would be better if you find an old thread and follow it up posting your comments there.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Scared? who is scared? I am not living in an underground bunker, I go out and do things just like I always do.

I posted something i saw in a dream, I even said I am not sure it was a prediction, i could have just been a connection to other people's dreams because of the chaotic nature of it...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Posting a dream is just that, posting a dream. I posted a dream a long time ago that I had about the Arch. Personally, I did it just in case. Did I think it would change anything? Nope. Did I think it would stop some type of attack or help to warn something? Nope. Did I want it someplace public as proof to myself that I may have an ability? You bet your butt. In any case it also helped me to feel better, get it off my chest, I was a bit freaked out, and it helped me to get it out there. By the way, my dream was during fair st. louis, which happens over the days preceding and on the 4th of july in st. louis, so mine had a vague date too. The point of this rant being, a dream is a dream, if someone posts one, so be it, but don't jump their case. If someone believes their psychic, so be it, but don't jump their case. I don't like burger king food, so you know what? I don't eat there. If you don't believe is the possibility of psychic ability, don't look in this forum! Now, i'll take my soapbox and go home. thank you.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Bump.

top topics

join