It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Manifest Physical

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Can the spiritual things manifest into physical things? Anyone a witness to such in this physical realm? On another note, what would your spiritual side manifest physical if it could? Only you know your spiritual side is why I ask.

Spiritually I detect a spiritual death of people. I detect how they are killed for ever spiritually. If my spiritual side manifested those people's deaths into the physical it would be an ugly sight. But why does my spiritual side inform of kills in the sense I can only detect? I have a hunch it's because of who I am in my past I am to get back to knowing some day in the hereafter. My spiritual side makes me sense only the bad people getting killed for ever in some other sense not seen by the physical eye. Understand everyone's spiritual side is different. Wow, if my spiritual side came physical I'd feel like a new powerful mutant from, say, x-men.
The bible says there are last first which I take to mean there are certain already inner death and hell and that the rest of the same person, since they are half in and half out for like now, catches up with the first part already being killed for ever because they are evil.
I buy this to be the evil people's fate. Anyway, that's just me. Now answer the questions yourself since we are different spiritually.

I often remind me of this from the bible:

"Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Spiritually I could be like the rider of the pale horse. Note the name Death, and how hell followed with him. Matches my spiritual side which is somewhat about death and torments. My other spiritual side is about grand things in the future for me and the generations I am with.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Have a quick ? 4 u What do you exactly mean by manifesting? Like seing spirits or what? Or do you mean like having an ability that manifests physically?

[edit on 12/10/2009 by nikobellic]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikobellic
Have a quick ? 4 u What do you exactly mean by manifesting? Like seing spirits or what? Or do you mean like having an ability that manifests physically?

[edit on 12/10/2009 by nikobellic]

A spiritual ability that manifests physically.

Yes, along those lines.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Well the only thing I've experienced in regards to this is a form of deja vu if that can be considered an ability. also have have had dreams of future events in my life that have came to pass but things such as telekenisis or things of that nature never seen it first hand

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

look into obe (outer body experience) it has already been done. but stories i've read of such usually involve healing or being in two places at once. so there's no reason why such a state of being wouldn't allow time travel as well.

and the other part is about war, famine, plague, and poverty.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by notsympl]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Apparently spiritual is the opposite of physical here.

I understand where you're coming from but I think they are really the same. What we do here is all physical but the reasons we do them are "spiritual."

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Einstein theorized that you can create matter (the physical part) out of energy.. So yes, it is at least possible that thoughts which are energy or if you will spiritual energy can create matter... What ever the spiritual mechanism is that is used.. if energy is involved.. it is possible.

More on this here: www.brendanmcphillips.com...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

new topics

top topics

join