It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of huge pyramid shaped UFO over Moscow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Did a quick search but did not find anyone else that posted this here yet, so here it goes. Video of huge pyramid-shaped UFO over Moscow:

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Acharya]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

ahh someone beat ya to the punch

Exisiting Thread

sorry to be a downer.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Those guys seemed extremely calm for having just witnessed what appeared to be a massive Pyramid floating object hovering and even rotating in the sky...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

The poster misspelt Moscow with a "k", thats why it didnt pop up in the ATS search, and what is it doing in the Space Exploration forum its clearly a UFO and should be moved here imo.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Acharya]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It looks exactly like the 3 sided pyramid in the crop circle pictured here.

i37.tinypic.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
There is another version of this video where it doesn't cut off for another second or two than the one in your link. In that one you can see him still filming through the open window of the drivers side at the very end of the video. The object is clearly to the left and up a bit from the steeple of that building, until he pans to the open window. It's not there at all once the camera pans, leading me to believe it's a reflection of some type.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Can't seem to get the video to work. Can you post a link to it?

Got it working, funny how this appears soon after the failed launch of that icbm.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

It isn't a reflection. He changes position and window a lot of times. The car turns to the left and right, and begins by filming through the windshield and then to the side window.

A reflection doesn't keep position like that.

At certain points it looks very real, and in another ones it looks fake (CGI).

I'm a bit tired of telling "CGI", but all things considered, it does look CGI.

One thing that strikes me is this:

If I were to make a fake video of a UFO, using CGI and filming like this (while a lot of movement and shifting position), I would use a point of reference to filme at...

...the point of reference he uses is the Kremlin.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well i think it is a reflection, you never seem to see it out of the open window. I know the object looks to be filmed from different angles but the guys who made this video are the ones that hoaxed it so it was probably someone in the car turning whatever pyramid shaped thing it was while the other guy filmed the reflection of it. But like the spanish fisherman UFO we might have to wait for the "making of" video to come out.

join