It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thursday, December 10 is Human Rights Day, commemorating the adoption of the Universal Declaration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thursday, December 10 is Human Rights Day, commemorating the adoption of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights by the United Nations General Assembly in 1948.

"I hope you believe, as I do, that foreign policy matters", Hillary said at our policy conference last month, "[and] that what we're doing can be explained and understood by the small business owner in Colorado or the homemaker in California...because it is important to our society and it's important to who we are as a nation, what we stand for in pursuit of our interests and in accordance with our values. I believe that...but we have to make the case to the rest of our country as well."
Thought that was really funny considering I am a human slave to the people who set up clinton anderson and RON WYDEN KNOWS IT AND LETS THEM TAKE MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY BEAT ME UP THEN CALL ME CRAZY.. REALLY FREE AMERICA?? NOT WHEN THE CIA USES YOU LIKE THEY DID ME.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'm sorry, what is this UN thing you mention?

The only thing that should garner any mention on human rights in my United States of Americas is the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution.

The UN can suck Cartman's hairy ball sack. Nuff said on that.

join