It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am only sometimes Human and sometimes another species.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

So wait... this IS a joke right? Or do you really believe that you're a werewolf?

Would this have anything to do with the movie "The Wolfman" coming out soon?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sumgai
reply to post by Doglord

So wait... this IS a joke right? Or do you really believe that you're a werewolf?

Would you ask a jew how much hes looking forward to a movie based on mein kamph?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sumgai
reply to post by Doglord

Originally posted by Doglord
Does no one understand satire anymore?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Four pages. Everyone please just absorb that, 4 pages from someone winding everyone up and you're all replying, feeding the ego of a fool, probably some teenager alone in his bedroom, rolling around laughing at all of you.

For gods sake if you don't stop replying to these kind of threads then ATS will become more and more clogged with them every day. I must admit i'm getting so fed up, not because of the threads but because of the people replying to them.

Oh and yeah i realise i'm replying but only in the hope someone will listen and stop this nonsense.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

That means you're a lycanthrope, correct? I have questions about feeding, do you know about that subject?

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Doglord

An Ex Warlock Satanist explained that you have to be %100 sold out to Satan to get the Shapeshifter ability.

A lot of the top illuminates are totally sold out hence they have this power, and these guys are the top dogs of the pyramid. Everday these guys make trips to the underground cities and sacrifice a few babies and convene to talk about the next big plan to meet the dead body quotas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join