It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(source) Muslim Honour Crimes Up 40%

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Honour crime up by 40% due to rising fundamentalism

Police have seen 'honour' crime surge by 40 per cent due to rising fundamentalism, new figures show.

Honour-based violence, including crimes like murder, rape and kidnap has rocketed in London during the past year.

Reported instances of intimidation and attempts at forced marriage have also increased by 60 per cent.

This is alarming for the host population

So is this:

'One reason is the rise in fundamentalism. The problem is increasing in communities around the UK.

'We are seeing a rise not only in honour killings, but also in female genital mutilation and polygamy.'

Any society is only as strong as its weakest link and the evidence points directly to the disintegration of white society as result of fundamentalist muslim migration which has been foisted upon host nations by traitorous, zionist-controlled governments

'The rise in Sharia courts is another indication of more fundamental beliefs.

It appears the media has been instructed to be 'polite' and to refer to primitive, barbaric, Stone Age beliefs and practices as 'fundamental'

Let's call this what it is ----- misognyistic, barbaric, primitive, ignorant and backwards 'fundamentalist' belief !

Western law-enforcement are stretched beyond capacity to cope with these violent, backwards immigrants

For example, muslim family members making tv-appeals for 'return' of allegedly 'missing' family members

.. only for it to be eventually discovered (after hundreds of wasted police hours) that the 'missing' person has in fact been brutally slain by the very family members who faked tears and appeals on tv !

... like the lovely young muslim woman strangled to death with a BOOTLACE by her own father and uncle

... for 'shaming them' by falling in love with someone the father and uncle deemed 'unsuitable'

This muslim barbarism is intolerable and should not HAVE to be tolerated by the host population

See full story and linked stories here:
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Apologies for this being posted in the incorrect category

Not sure how it happened but hope it can be placed in correct category

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I know!

I have read the horror and the SICKNESS other contries are having with them!

I know!!!

100% agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Once again, Muslims are under attack. How is a Muslim family appealing for the return of a loved one that they killed any different than the non-Muslim families in the US that do the same exact thing?! Have you not seen husbands crying for the return of their wife only to find he killed her weeks ago? There's a case just like this going on right now. And I know they are not Muslim because they interviewed their fellow church-goers.

Statistics are statistics. But I don't think attacking the entire Muslim religeon as brutal and / or barbaric does anything but incite more hatred and violence.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Once again, Muslims are under attack. How is a Muslim family appealing for the return of a loved one that they killed any different than the non-Muslim families in the US that do the same exact thing?! ...
Statistics are statistics. But I don't think attacking the entire Muslim religeon as brutal and / or barbaric does anything but incite more hatred and violence.

I'm one of the resident knee-jerk Liberals, as many of the Right-er ATS members will eagerly attest. But as far as I'm concerned, there is no place for honour crimes in civilised society. Correct me if I'm wrong, though...while much of this activity takes place within societies that ascribe to the Islamic faith, are they not tribal practices, rather than religious? Like it takes a few twists and turns of the scriptures to come out with anything resembling advocacy of female genital mutilation?

new topics

top topics

join