It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Remote Viewing lessons from the Farsight Institute.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I stumbled accross this website, on my travels on the internet. It has an 18 hour audio course, with a load of stuff to read through. Lots of collective information about remote viewing. Must say, it's not something I've ever tried to do before, so here i go. (anyone coming along for the ride?)

www.farsight.org...

loads of videos, talks, podcasts and things on there too.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thank you! I've been interested in remote viewing for a while but haven't found much audio material. These guides will be a great help! I'm downloading the first 6 lessons now.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
wow, really cool, thanks for posting! it is a sad statement on me that the first thought I had was remote viewing my pretty hot neighbor in the shower. sometimes it really sucks being a guy and not being able to control those thoughts (obviously, one can choose not to act on the thoughts one has).

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Cheers for the link.

Are they any good... have you listened to them yet?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I've only listened to the one so far, I'm going to do 1 a day. This one was just the intro, but it was easy to follow, and informative. It basicly went into what remove viewing is about, and the basic principles of it. I'm looking forward to putting it into practice! I'm going to have to figure out a way of quantifying any results I get. But i doubt I'll be getting any of those for a little while, doesn't sound like something you can just walk into quickly.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

From the few convention videos that I have seen, some people pick it right up and get pretty accurate results in the first try.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Ok cool.... keep us posted on your findings dude.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser

From the few convention videos that I have seen, some people pick it right up and get pretty accurate results in the first try.
It'd be nice if I was one of those people who picks it up quickly. It'd help keep me interested in it.

blupblup - I will do

Just started listeing to the second one, it's kicked off with a relaxation process, so just the thing to listen to before bed!

[edit on 7/12/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
wowwww, I just tried doing it and I saw what looked like a small island with snow on the beach. I used the random coordinate generator and It is a small archipielago of islands located near Norway, Svalbard archipelago.
And there is a bonus!!!
Svalbard Global Seed Vault
"The Norwegian government has built a "doomsday" seed bank to store seeds from as many of the world's plant species as possible. The bank was created by hollowing out a 120-meter (390 ft) tunnel on Spitsbergen cut into rock with a natural temperature of −6 °C (21.2 °F), refrigerating it to −18 °C (−0.4 °F), and then storing seeds donated by the 1,400 crop repositories maintained by countries around the world. The vault has top security blast-proof doors and two airlocks. The number of seeds stored depends on the number of countries participating in the project, but the first seeds arrived late in 2007. The point of this project is to save plants (wild, agricultural, etc.) from becoming extinct as a side-effect of crop gene manipulation, or due to a global catastrophe such as climate change (the tunnel is 130 meters or 430 feet above sea-level) or nuclear war.[8]"
en.wikipedia.org...
Maybe I just got lucky?

Edit: There is something aboout this place that seems weird after researching it but I believe that it belongs in the conspiracy areas.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Elieser]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
nice one Elieser, good to see that you've had a hit off this straight away. I'll be hitting up mp3 3 tonight, and see where that takes me

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
OK. So what is this? Do they use NLP to lead you to a predetermined conclusion? You listen to the tapes and come up with an answer, then they reveal the answer and it is close to what you were thinking/visualizing?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
OK. So what is this? Do they use NLP to lead you to a predetermined conclusion? You listen to the tapes and come up with an answer, then they reveal the answer and it is close to what you were thinking/visualizing?
No, this is just learning the technique. There's no suggestive stuff I've heard so far. (but I'm only 2 videos in, so I can't say how it carries on) And with RV all you usually get is co-ordinates. Nothing else, so I guess they're going to keep it like that. The whole site is dedicated to the scientific research aspect of RV, not the wibble side of it from charlotens.

But as I say, I've only just begun my little quest, so i can't say any of the above with any certainty.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This goes back to what I call Internet of the mind, where you ask questions and it answers you, but this is with coordinates. How does this happen?
I am trying to come up with an explanation that doesn't have to do with God, ghosts, angels or aliens helping us but I can't think of any scientific explanation.
The only explanation I can come up with is that we are connected with this INTERNET of the mind and at the same time connected with everything on earth and that we can access it if we wish to. To me is kinda like the Ouija board, if they tell you that is going to work, in your mind you are expecting it to work and you make it happen with your brain and things connected to it. I also think that it works like a radio, where you set it to a frequency and you get different stations, you set your brain to a certain frequency and you get RV, you set it to another one and you get astral travel, etc, etc.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Has anyone been able to remote view past 2013? Perhaps this is why the Mayans thought 2012 was EOTW? Perhaps they could not remote view past 2012? Perhaps WWIII, or that LHC created black hole that gobbled up the omnium multiverses?

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bochen181

Does anyone think the Global consciousness dot is useful to predict disasters?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Remote viewing is a western term for something more ancient. Known as "Muraqaba" "an Arabic term which means "to watch over", "to take care of", or "to keep an eye". It implies that with meditation, a person watches over or takes care of his spiritual heart (or soul), and acquires knowledge about it, its surroundings, and its creator." To have a Gnosis of self is this starting level of this meditational practice. The 2nd stage is Adraak & the 3rd Stage is Warood this is when the the spiritual eye is activated! Notice the spiritual eye is where all 5 senses process reality. And to process the ethereal reality beyond extends this ability but takes practice. Many people are asleep inside?

Once you have reached this level the Gnosis of the universe becomes. And you have a unveiling of arcane knowledge. "In the beginning, this condition occurs suddenly without personal control. With practice, the mind gets so energized that it can get this knowledge by will."

Now the Shahood part is where you can see where the Remote viewing vendors shopped to sale you or give you open source for a name & or a price tag. Selling you your own abilities by teaching you this system in a proprietary manor whether free for a name or acclaim.

This is Shawood
"When a person can get any information about any event/person with his will, this condition is called Shahood. This stage is broadly categorized according to activation of the senses:
The person can see things anywhere in the universe
The person can hear things anywhere in the universe
The person can smell things anywhere in the universe
The person can touch things anywhere in the universe (hadith)"

And this connects into the "Lataif-e-sitta" know as the psychospiritual "organs." which goes along with the Muraqaba of the Shawood. But it appears people chase the proprietary versions verses the ancient open sourced?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Project2501

Whoa. See and hear anywhere?

Can you do this? Can you demonstrate it to me online right now?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There will be a future pack between the US & Venezuela for a stake in Venezuela's oil reserves for Americans. To show the middle east a example when it's down on its luck in the world trade stocks. Americas future "Shoe"

The eye you view through
"The Left Eye of Horus represents abstract aesthetic information controlled by the right brain. It deals with esoteric thoughts and feelings and is responsible for intuition. It approaches the universe in terms of female oriented ideation. We use the Left Eye, female oriented, right side of our brain for feeling and intuition."

While the male eye is
"The Right Eye of Horus represents concrete factual information controlled by the left brain. It deals with words, letters, and numbers and those things which are describable in terms of sentences or complete thoughts. It approaches the universe in terms of male oriented ideation."

When you combine to the 2 you have Rebis. Hence the ability of Androgynous thinking, A ability to think in masculine & feminine. This is the enabler. It's called mental gender, the persistence of the dual mind idea.

The Kybalion has a wonder chap on the "Mental Gender"

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ah, found what I was looking for... Thanks! It will be interesting to try it out, Better than flight simulator, maybe

[edit on 10-12-2009 by star in a jar]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Up to session 5 now. Last 2 have been about honing your intuition, trying to let that instant flash of knowing, which is gone so quick, to come out. The guy on the recording says some trigger, or key words. So far we've had : structure, land, water, mountain, subject. Which you draw an idiogram the very instant he finnishes the word. For structure it's like an L shape on its side, for water it's a wavey line ect. Then, you make 2 up yourself, for movement, and energetic. They kind of form themselves as you do them, he repeats "movement" over and over again, and you just do what ever comes out. I ended up with an elongated Z shape for movement, and a line with a sort of spiral at the end for energetic.

I'm enjoying this, it's not just something you listen to, you can play along.

new topics

top topics

join