It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let me run this Pearl Harbor conspiracy theory by you guys... tell me what you think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Is it possible that the USA (or TPTB) had the nuclear bomb created well before Pearl Harbor even happened?

Let's say it was developed in 1938... before WWII was officially under way, would TPTB then know how the war would end before it was even started?

I was discussing this with someone earlier today that said there was no way the USA had any knowledge of the Pearl harbor attack because we wouldn't risk loosing all the aircrafts and ships... because we could of lost the war.

Well, I was thinking that if we the atomic bomb ready to go before it even happened... TPTB could of let the war drag out for as long as we wanted... Because they knew well in advance how it would end.

And making the war last 4-5 years in return helped out a few agendas

• Added Population Reduction
• Creation of the United Nations
• Creation of Israel
• Economic Boost
• Creating a Super Power in America

So, I think we had the Nuclear Bomb ready to go in before 1940... what do you guys think?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

What I think is that it is possible to analyze polar ice samples to determine exactly which year it was where the first atomic bomb exploded. This is just a guess.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The expenditure required to create the bomb was hidden from public gaze during WW2. I doubt it could remain out of sight when the USA was not at war. Construction of the facilities at Hanford, Los Alamos & Oakridge didn't start until late 1942/early 1943 ... unless you're implying that there's some hidden bomb factory tucked away somewhere we don't know about.

Much atomic physics work was carried out in England during the 1930's by Lord Rutherford, John Cockcroft & Ernest Walton (these three split the atom) and Otto Frisch & Rudolf Peierls (these two discovered that U-235 could be weaponised). The English had already established that U-235 could also be used in a "uranium boiler" for peaceful uses, such as electricity generation. In fact much of the physics which went into the atomic bomb & nuclear energy was carried out in England by Englishmen and Europeans, with the information being passed to the safe haven of the USA when it became apparent that war torn England & occupied Europe had no chance of developing the bomb.

If anything it's more likely England would've developed an atomic bomb in the 1930's, not the USA.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I was discussing this with someone earlier today that said there was no way the USA had any knowledge of the Pearl harbor attack because we wouldn't risk loosing all the aircrafts and ships... because we could of lost the war.

Tell him to read Day of Deceit by Robert Stinnett, a decorated WW II veteran who served under Lt. George Bush. Stinnett examined 200,000 FOIA documents over more than a decade and conclusively determined that every Japanese code -- both diplomatic and military -- had been broken. FDR knew for weeks and probably months in advance the exact date, time and location of the Japanese attack. The really important ships -- the aircraft carriers -- had been sent to sea. The rest of the ships docked at Pearl Harbor were considered obsolete, because they could be easily sunk by Japanese fighters.

Not only did FDR know every detail of the attack weeks in advance, he even provoked the Japanese into attacking by implementing the 8-step McCollom Memo. After the eighth provocation had been implemented, the Japanese responded. On Nov. 27-28, 1941, US military commanders were given this order: "The United States desires that Japan commit the first overt act".

I'm not sure about the timing of the atomic bomb, though I've heard rumors to this effect. Frankly, you can't believe anything the U.S. government says. Just like Gulf of Tonkin, 9/11 and the WTC towers, Pearl Harbor was viewed as necessary collateral damage to bring about war.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

I posted the history channels Video on just what you are talking about
www.abovetopsecret.com...
As to the OP question about the a nuke prior too???

On August 2, 1939, just before the beginning of World War II, Albert Einstein wrote to then President Franklin D. Roosevelt. Einstein and several other scientists told Roosevelt of efforts in Nazi Germany to purify uranium-235, which could be used to build an atomic bomb. It was shortly thereafter that the United States Government began the serious undertaking known then only as "The Manhattan Project." Simply put, the Manhattan Project was committed to expediting research that would produce a viable atomic bomb.

So yes they knew ahead of time but it took until 1945 for the US to produce enough U-238 to have a viable bomb... do a google on "Oak Ridge"

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't buy the idea we had a nuke before july, 1945. We would have used it. It took a major componant of our electrical infrastructure to make the uranium bomb, or for that matter the plutonium bomb. If you do the math on what you had to have to create the following two nuclear bomb types, it took us more time then you specify.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ulala

The expenditure required to create the bomb was hidden from public gaze during WW2. I doubt it could remain out of sight when the USA was not at war. Construction of the facilities at Hanford, Los Alamos & Oakridge didn't start until late 1942/early 1943 ... unless you're implying that there's some hidden bomb factory tucked away somewhere we don't know about.

Much atomic physics work was carried out in England during the 1930's by Lord Rutherford, John Cockcroft & Ernest Walton (these three split the atom) and Otto Frisch & Rudolf Peierls (these two discovered that U-235 could be weaponised). The English had already established that U-235 could also be used in a "uranium boiler" for peaceful uses, such as electricity generation. In fact much of the physics which went into the atomic bomb & nuclear energy was carried out in England by Englishmen and Europeans, with the information being passed to the safe haven of the USA when it became apparent that war torn England & occupied Europe had no chance of developing the bomb.

If anything it's more likely England would've developed an atomic bomb in the 1930's, not the USA.

Well, Either way... Do you believe it was possible the nuke was developed before 1940?

But thank you for sharing that info.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I'm sure that during the 1930's the physicists had determined that an atomic bomb was possible. But it was so advanced a concept that its discussion was limited to a very elite group of individuals scattered around the world. It was the war which brought so many of them together & allowed them to share their ideas, with the catalyst being the Allies fear that the Germans would beat them to the bomb.

I read somewhere that the atomic bomb was 10% physics and 90% engineering. And it's the latter where your theory falls down, unfortunately, the advances in metallurgy & materials crafting simply hadn't taken place during that decade.

Although there was nothing in particular to prevent the bombs development during the 1930's. It was possible, as was the first British Empire rocket to the Moon

new topics

top topics

join