It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is getting warmer! It dangerous!(yeah right)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

After you read all that on that link I gave you, I noticed alot Bullcrap in it.

First, all this "we are running out of time" and "this is the last decade!" and "the end is coming soon!" really make angry because all I hear is this in my own opinon: "we don't care what the people think, we must sign this treaty now!"

They are really serious about this treaty, why?

tax us more to save the econmy?

Do you noticed EPA said that CO2 is dangerous? They are telling us not to breathe, it harm the earth
If you think I am joking about this: read here: www.prisonplanet.com...

WASHINGTON – The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency will early next week, possibly as soon as Monday, officially declare carbon dioxide a public danger, a trigger that could mean regulation for emitters across the economy, according to several people close to the matter.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
They didn't just say c02 is dangerous. They said 'greenhouse gases'
I think saying just c02 sort of slants it a little towards the doom and gloom side and also makes it seem more ridiculous

Greenhouse Gases: Carbon dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, Methane, Nitrous oxide, Tetrafluoromethane, Hexafluoroethane, Sulfur hexafluoride, HFC-23*, HFC-134a*, HFC-152a*, CFC-11§, CFC-12§, CFC-13§, CFC-113, CFC-114, CFC-115, Carbon tetrachloride, 1,1,1-Trichloroethane, HCFC-141b, HCFC-142b, Halon-1211, Halon-1301

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
End is coming, and it aint Co2 ...

I'm guessing the end of me is about 40 years maybe a few more years, all depends, but the end is approaching !!

join