It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: FDR Pearl Harbor Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Since this is December 7th I thought it appropriate we have a FDR Pearl Harbor Conspiracy to celebrate...

film investigates theorys on pearl harbor and possible conspiracy(s) there has been much debate as to how and why the United States had been caught unaware, and how much and when American officials knew of Japanese plans and related topics. Some argue that various parties knew of the attack in advance and may even have let it happen or encouraged it in order to force America into war. film includes issues of The Pearl Harbor advance-knowledge debate and others. tags keywords include conspiracy theorys, FDR, ww2, World War two, prior knowlege, 911, september 11, december 7th 1941, history channel

If the video doesn't play in this window, here is the link to the google video site.
FDR Pearl Harbor Vid

Google Video Link

If you don't or cant watch the vid... they suggest not only did FDR know well in advance an attack was coming, he knew where when and had people tracking the Japanese fleet as they approached Pearl on Dec, 7th 1941

[edit on 7-12-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Great video. Just another sad chapter in a long history of falsified and false-flag attacks that go back over 100 years to the sinking of the Maine in a Havana harbor, which led to the Spanish-American war. Spain was later exonerated, but the Maine's sinking remains a mystery.

Based on everything from FDR's foreknowledge and provocation of the Japanese, to the falsified Gulf of Tonkin "attack" that never occurred, to the 1962 Operation Northwoods plan, to the present-day overwhelming evidence that 9/11 was an inside job demonstrates that the Maine was most likely sunk by the U.S. and used for justification of declaring war on Spain.

Welcome to the Fourth Reich. Jim Marrs is absolutely right.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just updating this FDR Pearl Harbor conspiracy vid link:

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

A great documentary -- a distant relative was in Asia for WWII and said he thought there was a Pearl Harbor conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Thanks for the update...
and to those of you who haven't checked it out yet makes for a fine Saturday afternoon get your blood boiling flick

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
When I first started to watch this, I was shocked it was on the history channel, then about 3/4 of the way through, it became obvious that they had suddenly switched to arguing "no conspiracy" so this video started interesting and talking about conspiracy, and ended with ridiculing the conspiracy and asserting the official story. I guess that was the only way History channel could show it on tv.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

wow way to dig up a moldy oldie...
I posted this back in 2009... surprised it came back around...

As for why the movie gets a little wishy-washy I think that has more to do with having multiple writers working on different sections of the story... you can hear the change in the narration... same guy speaking but his choice of words change... clear sign the original writer stopped midway and they gave the project to someone else

new topics

top topics

join