It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] How the #&(@ is this going to work?!?!?

page: 1

join
share:
God

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   

AboveTopSecret.com does not guarantee the availability of randomly discovered prizes nor will not be involved in any dispute between parties claiming first discovery.

How are they going to be able to tell who REALLY figured the whole thing out? I mean couldn't anyone be like: 'I did it!! Yay!!!'

or....

'I figured out all the clues, but somebody stole my solutions!!!'

I dunno. I was just wondering how they plan to sort this whole thing out.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Personally, I do not need the prizes. If I win one cool, if not that is cool too. The challenge is just to solve this thing. I am just enjoying the challenge. If I help someone win something, then I am happy for them.
Just enjoy and go with the flow...... But, I guess the prize thing is the reason people have huddled into groups and do not want to share.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well, each ring is supposed to have it's own keyword. So, I imagine that the first person to post a keyword from a ring gets the credit for that ring. If it's a real ring, they get to keep it...hence, the first person to get to a ring gets it.

But, I agree with JCM...I'm just in it for the challenge.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I agree with Krytes - I don't need the prizes. However, if I discover any clues on my wanderings, I'll post them. I'm not out to find the rings - I'll leave that to someone else.

new topics

top topics

join