It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I noticed a weakness in this Cabalist Plan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
They Do Not Understand Computers. Not the System they have Isreali contractors do that for them. but think about it... how many Politicians understand how to fix a computer...? one maybe two.
And how many of us Under Employed Americans are Techically Fluent...? 10's of Thousands....
I watched one White Shoe guy after another resort to technology every few minutes...

give me your thoughts on how we can unite and use our talents to get our country back.....

**** Senior Desktop Manager here .... Lets Rock.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Do you really think "the people who gave you the internet" and "monitor it" have no ability to fix computers?

I mean really man...think what you are saying here. I applaud your effort in looking for a weak sport in the enemy's armor...but, you DO know these people have the "greatest computer minds" on their side...right?

Try again.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
We designed and built this thing, they are tied to it, And we understand it and appearently they are not as through as one might think. research what we do when we are ahead of contract delivery date investigate "easter egg's" ... software is very vulernable and already contains things we might be able to use. Easter Eggs are very common and some actually contain advance code that was never removed even though the feature does not appear in the software... all I can say is BINGO... as far as ISREALI control over our telecommunications should tell you something... SLAVE

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hmm

Some of the old bastages might not be technically inclined
but the offspring of them? Also in our generation? People that they talk to/hire?

If anything I would say they have more tech knowledge then us.
If some of this crazy conspiracy stuff is true then they could just flick off the internet

How you going to use it now? HMM

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
A pitchfork in the back on the head always seemed to work???

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
kodos ~ boys tks for the emails. Climate Gate is in full swing, those Copenhagen Snobs are really gonna look like fools now... AJ is cued up and ready to do MSM, Tea Parties, and for the grand finalli~ total turn off.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
kodos ~ boys tks for the emails. Climate Gate is in full swing, those Copenhagen Snobs are really gonna look like fools, the ladies of the evening are offering free services to the delegates, this is gonna be brutal .. AJ is cued up and ready to do MSM, Tea Parties, and for the grand finalli~ total turn off.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by Anti-Evil]

top topics

join