It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living in the world of Globalization (NWO)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It's 5:30 am, you wake up for another day of work to the sound of your new alarm clock that is triggered by HAARP. Those high-intensity squeals that are running through your head became unbearable about 3 minutes ago, thus making your feet hit the floor so it will stop.

You head to the kitchen to make your breakfast but you realize that you are out of eggs and bread to make any toast with, and according to the calendar, it's not your turn to shop at the local market for another 2 days. So, looks like it's gonna be soup and crackers once again! Oh well, top of the morning eh?

It's now 6:15 am, and you are getting into your truck to drive to work. While backing out of your driveway, you notice that you'll be needing gas today. At least one thing is going your way today, for it's wednesday and this is the day of the week that you are allowed to get gas!

Two miles away from your home, you pull into the local station, run your hand over the scanner at the gaspump, thus activating the microchip in your hand that will allow you to access your bank account to pay for your fuel. Beep, Beep, c'mon, one more beep and I can get a whole $15.00 bucks worth today! All of a sudden, silence grips the air and you now realize that you have once again been limited to only $12.50 worth of gas again. The notice on the pump says that you do not have enough credits in your account to pay for both gas and groceries this week.

Oh well, life goes on, right? You finish getting your gas and go on to work. As you are driving through the security gate to the plant, you hear the voice telling you to slow down and turn your face 1/4 to the right for your biometrical scan for permission to enter the facility. As you are clocking in, you once again scan your hand and give a thumbprint for paycheck purposes and then proceed onto your position at your machine.

As you are walking past your fellow employees, not a sound is made, and all that can be heard are the sounds of running machines, innnercom announcements, and an occasional door opening and closing. After work, leaving is just the opposite of clocking in, and as you leave the plant and pass through the security gate, the little voice tells you when your next scheduled shift is, and where to go and what machine you'll be running the next time you are here.

Well, it's miller time you say! Time to have a beer with the boys after work. You drive down to the local bar or pub, get outta your truck, but as you do, a cop walks up and asks to see your hand. You hold out the one that has your chip embedded in it, he scans it, and replies, oh, hello mr. walters, I see you just got off work? Okay, well, remember, your curfew tonight is 9:30 pm, ok? I nod my head acknowledging my instructions and go on into the bar.

At about 9:05 pm, I tell my friends I gotta go, and we all say our pleasantries and I depart for home. After getting home, I go to take my evening shower. As I get into the shower, I turn the timer to my alotted shower time, and the water begins to drip out, then proceeds to get to a fine spray! My allotted time for my height and weight is 4 minutes and 18 seconds.

Okay, time for supper. Let's see, whadda we have tonight? I am single, so I am not allowed to have a regular cooking stove, but I do have one mean microwave oven to prepare my food with! I look at my hungry man tv dinners, and it looks like it's gonna be peppersteak this evening.

One good thing about this weekend, I have special permission to go and see my family. I hope mom and dad are doing well. I haven't seen them for about 8 months now, and am sure looking forward to seeing them, along with my 2 sisters and brother!

Well, I can hear that ole familiar frequency starting to sound off in my head again, must be 11:30. Time for bed. As I lay down tonight, and drift off to sleep, I feel like I am in a daze, then all of a sudden I hear a voice saying: okay class, remove your headphones and take your red pill that is lying next to your drink. You have just completed phase 1 of your indoctrination into the next level of the new world order's guide to globalization.

As you get up from your chairs, please keep to the right as we proceed to the exercise field, and hold out your right arms and roll up your sleeves so you can receive your vaccinations. Thankyou for your cooperation and have a wonderful day!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a grrrim grim future..

lets hope this never happens to us.. scratch that.

LETS NOT LET THIS HAPPEN?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
wow that would suck... and it will suck if don't do anything about this...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
A zombie life how interesting.

top topics

join