It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some ever wonder questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Yet if you've got the answers or interesting theories, then spill them forth. Here are the questions:

What placed you in particular in the particular human body you are now? Why not the same you being some other human come up with other parents? Why were you put the particular human being that you are currently?

Would the human body you are now still have been born if it wasn't you the owner and operater of it? What do you think?

How were we put the particular humans that we are in the first place? Why not I in your place, you in my place? What's behind the placement of the particular self to the particular human being body?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The laws attached to incarnations are very complex. A soul, while awaiting incarnation, must study his new lifeplan, sometimes for hundreds of Earth years. Guides help the soul for the mapping of the future experience. All experiences are based on whatever the soul must experience, in order to continue evolving. This lifeplan includes the choosing of family, race, country, etc. The lifeplan is never imposed on the soul for the soul must approve of the plan.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Life appeared and evolved by chance. I just so happen to be in this body, and sitting in this chair right now, by chance. I believe we all have a spirit which lives on in the after life...so maybe my placement here was just a little pre-determined...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

What placed you in particular in the particular human body you are now?

I'm pretty sure I got screwed. I was supposed to have Lebron James body.

Seriously....we ARE our body/mind. Without either I am not me so I could never be you. I can't believe I just wrote that.

top topics

join