It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

news and info. junkie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hi,

I just started opening up my mind more in the last two years - interests varied - as an example of threads read they range from blood group o - neg to sightings over Argentina.

The swine flu threads have been the main interest given my propensity for hypochondria ! - but think I'll give home-made colloidal silver a miss.

Financial leanings with a history of the dreaded 'b' word , wish I could say I was a traffic warden - they're more loved !

Looking forward to non-violation (except with consent at home)

regards
noob

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by slidingdoor

welcome to the madness.. please keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times...

You should fit right in with one noted exception... most of us here on ATS look forward to being violated

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by slidingdoor

WELCOME to the greatest website and community in the world, with some of the smartest, free thinking, philosophical people on the planet. I hope you become enlightened like myself and many others have. You will soon find yourself in love with ATS, as we all have. This is truly a unique site, one that can not only enlighten you to many things discussed on here that are not covered in the mainstream (even though they should be), but also one that can help you learn about yourself and help you grow, it has helped me tremendously.

If you have any questions about general guidelines, etiquette,, rules, or anything else ask one of our great staff members, they will be glad to help you out. If you happen to have any questions regarding UFOs feel free to send me a u2u (private message) and I will help you out. Again, welcome and may your membership be as beneficial for you as it is everyone else.

PS: No need to call yourself a "noob", not on here anyways. We are all still learning in one way or another.

[edit on 12/4/2009 by jkrog08]

new topics

join