It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when i close my eyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I see alot of random things when i close my eyes.I visualize things like crime scenes,car accidents,death and murders. Maybe i'm randomly recalling movie scenes. Though i am not a fan of horror movies. I see stuff like this when am trying to rest my eyes or go to sleep.

Dose this happen to anyone else?

[edit on 4-12-2009 by SimpleKnowledge]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
what type of things?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
How could I respond without being a complete douchebag, ... hhmmm

how old are you son, .. 11, 12 ??? its a natural thing see, without visual stimulation your mind tends to wander.

At least you dont have to see what I see, .... when I close my eyes I have flashbacks of Vietnam, ..... not the war, ... but when my family went there on vacation, .... it was so humid and I got sunscreen in my eyes, ... it's true what they say, .. Nam is hell.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Are they mundane? Or spectacular? Details please.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

hmmm...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I see things too

I see a picture of an indian cheif with the caption "please stand by".

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
[edit on 4-12-2009 by SimpleKnowledge]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I don't have intense visualization. I don't really see anything when I close my eyes to go to sleep. I'm usually thinking about something though.

I think my wife is like you though and she dreams about murdering people, even me, every night.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

Thanks for that i guess im not the only one.

Anyone know why this happens ?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
When I close my eyes I tend to see random colors and shapes flying all around my field of vision. They form geometric grids and interact with my consciousness on a level that I find difficult to explain. Much happens when I close my eyes. Occasionally I even see a pinhole of light shining through as if to simply say hello.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The important thing is that no matter what visualizations you experience you must not dwell on them.

Notice them and then let them pass. Don't try to figure them out because it will affect you negatively.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

The thing about dreams is that they often don't literally mean what they portray.

Committing murder, for example, could be unexpressed rage or it could simply be a metaphor that you are putting aside negative things in your life and starting anew on a positive path.

new topics

top topics

join