It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theres a brighter morning star! Tell the people Near and Far!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Humanity's turning point becomes obvious.

Like a caterpillar evolves into a butterfly, so does Humanity blossom their wings for freedom and sovereignty.

We are in the midst of a vast change so internal, so profound, that humanity will not tolerate authority any longer. We are coming into our remembrance of WHO we really are, and to look for and grasp on to our Sovereignty, for the good of the entire universe.

No longer will Ego's be in control. No longer will authority figures rule your life. You are answering a calling, and you know EXACTLY what it is. Its personal for each person, but my story you may be able to relate to much better.

During the past few months, something major starting happening to me... I was becoming my own person, and not in a way that everyone will see ; until it blossoms outward that is. And I can feel it coming on strong now.

Never in my life have I considered leaving society, until it looked much more promising than the life I am living right now. It has come to the point, that I cannot stand or be around certain people, I need my peace and space. Same goes for some of my friends, they have been experiencing the same thing.

We already know what to do to transform society, to make this a heaven on Earth. Follow your feelings deep inside and express the thoughts from them. You will be suprised at what answers flow out of your mouth!

In as little as a sentence you can dismantle the society you live in. You realize "hey, look at this cage they stuck us in, lets move the other way now, nature will take care of me just like the animals".

The next few months will see this taking root in all areas of society and it will happen in a most peaceful and harmonious way, for as each person reclaims within themselves their true sovereignty, the weight of the unjust burdens that had been placed upon them will automatically fall away.

The current systems that have been in place with ever increasing demands for more of the energy of Humanity will no longer be tolerated and will crumble and decay. It is happening already everywhere and will become more and more noticeable as practices and systems that are no longer accepted by the masses. Humanity as a whole is turning away and all is in a state of flux.

You, the People of the World, are ever the anchors of stability upon the Planet and much needed, for now you are coming into the reason and purpose of your part in the Divine Plan and this will become more clear as the petals unfold and your blossoming occurs like the caterpillar who transforms into a beautiful butterfly, like I stated earlier.

Continue to connect with feelings of joy, of happiness, of peace and abundance. You have each been discovering that all you really need to feel this way is already all around you, that you have everything you need within you. Change your thoughts and you change your World.

Peace 'N Luv.

Divine Prosperity.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I agree and I want to help speed the process up. I don't want to be a hinder in anyway.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Prospertity

Welcome Divine Prospertity,

I loved your post....very well said.......I agree with what you said 100%..

I added you to my friends list..

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Prospertity

that's all well and good, but your headline said something about a brighter morning star...

you wanna touch on that a little? like you see a star that appears brighter then Venus in the morning?

i dislike misleading titles

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This post is in the introduction section so it can be titled whatever the introductee wants.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
S&F - Great post

Welcome. The crop circle image, where and when did that occur?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster
S&F - Great post

Welcome. The crop circle image, where and when did that occur?

Thanks

7th of August, 2009

Davinci Crop Circle

"A Gigantic Human Butterfly Crop Circle formation (530 Meters x 450 Meters), the Biggest Crop Circle Ever ... appeared in Netherlands near a town in southern Holland called 'Goes', on the 7th of August 2009 (7,8,9 ... Activation Sequence Initiated ... ツ). Quite interestingly the word 'Goes' when anagrammed gives us 'Egos' ... pointing out towards transcending the ego as we journey forth in our spiritual evolution ... "

[edit on 4-12-2009 by Divine Prospertity]

new topics

top topics

join