It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange lights in timelapsed video from the Alps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
At 0:40 in this timelapsed video from the Alps you see several lights that moves in an irradic manner (so no like a sattelite) and seem to go upwards (so not meteors).

Judge for yourself what this could be

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Bird's? Bugs? I really don't think it's anything out of the ordinary as neither the poster of the video or anyone in the comments seems at all worried about it. It really is a beautiful piece of footage though, sometimes we're so busy on this planet we forget the mystery and beauty of this world and the sea of space it floats in.

I don't think there's any UFOs here, they look a lot like blurry bugs (and are moving like a living thing not like a craft of some sort).

Cool video though

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Wonderful!

The Earth is a wonderful planet.
This is our mother.
But we, its damned sons, are about to dig the grave by ourselves.

If we do not begin to understand how much we are important and how much is important the balance between we and the Nature and all the living forms Created, then We are destined to the eternal... eternal damnation.

Thanks for sharing. S&F.

I seen three strange purple light. And I don't know what they are...

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
They are planes. They leave contrails just like jets at high altitude. Notice how they follow similar fight paths (apart from one that flies right to left), and turn in more or less the same place. That's typical conventional aircraft behavior.

Edit to add:

Just for the record, meteors can appear to travel upwards and away from the horizon, though they may actually be loosing altitude in respect to the ground. This is because Earth's surface, and the atmosphere are not flat.

Consider this scenario: You are facing south, and a meteor appears directly above your head in the sky (the "zenith"), and proceeds to travel downwards towards the southern horizon from your perspective.

Now imagine that someone else is a couple of hundred miles away, and looking north in your direction at the same time. From that person's perspective, the same meteor will appear to travel upwards and away from the northern horizon.

Understand why you can't discount meteors because they seem to be traveling upwards now?

[edit on 3-12-2009 by C.H.U.D.]

top topics

join