It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 vaccine causes miscarriages in pregnant women

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The link below talks about how pregnant women, who have never had a history of miscarriages are losing their babies within several days of getting swine flu vaccine and in some cases, showing signs like bleeding within hours of the vaccine shot.

fourwinds10.com...

If you know someone who is pregnant, warn them not to get the flu shot.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Studenofhistory

older thread here

Good to see people are still watching.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Recent weeks we have had a increase in premature deliverys at the hospital I work in. Yesterday a 25 wk preemie died. Also increased preemies at another local hospital. Since we are a smaller hospital I asked the transport team at a childrens hospital if they have noticed a recent increase in premature deliveries and she stated, " yes, it must be something in the water" I just responded that it may be something in the vaccines which needs to start being tracked.

We have had 6 within the past 3 weeks and the other local hospital (my husband works at) has had 7 preemies. I decided if we get a couple more any time soon, that I will be calling area hospitals to start collecting some data.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Why would anyone subject themselves to this level of medical experiments, especially if pregnant?

If you trust the medical "industry", you can only blame yourself for what goes wrong.

new topics

top topics

join