It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden teachings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Is it just me? or do some of my posts sound like some freaky little monk or something...lol Man, sometimes I think I have lost my mind...oh wait...someone found that on the mars brain pic thread...sheesh...

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think some people have already said something along these lines and I agree with them. It may just be that you're only meant to teach and not develop beyond your current skill level. It could also just be that time is not right nor are you ready to go beyond your current level.

As far as being able to teach someone who has surpassed you....from your post, it seems like you're saying they're only more powerful than you. That doesn't necessarily mean you don't have anything left to teach them. Perhaps you're meant to teach them things like restraint, humility, or at the very least act as a check on their development so they don't go too fast and potentially burn out.

I've taught people around me things about themselves and living that I never knew until years later. Some looked at me as a "mentor" and I didn't even realize the profound change I made in their lives or how highly they regarded me, until I myself ran into some tough times. When that happened it all just came out in coversations we had, after it was said and done, I was quite literally speechless at times. To me, I was just doing and saying what came naturally, it didn't seem like I was doing much of anything really. From that point on, I figured out that asking "Why?" is not as important as continuing forward and being yourself.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Reminds me of....

Grasshopper, you are now ready to go on your own,...

Type of thing.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
hi there,

thanx for all the advice i reaaly appreciate it, and most of it helped alot.
i had a really funky experience last night and i finally exceeded the power level that i thought was mine. i didn't even know, i couldn't even imagine rather that it was possible, but the reason i was able to do this and help people was largly because of you guys so thanx again.

cheers

p.s. please stay off the lower planes at least for the next couple of days as it will not be good for you, trust me.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The lesson to be learned from power, is the avoidance of it.

This is a lesson for all "teachers".

"There is no friend anywhere" - Lao Tse

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Viewing it as power will lead you into an ego trap. Whatever you are experiencing, sooner or later, you will understand it as not power, but just as part of who you are. We are all multi-layered beings. Stretching out into the higher and lower realms. Sounds to me like you are experiencing this.

ROCK ON!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join