It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Army To Be Used In Swine Flu Vaccine Centres

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

FRENCH ARMY TO BE USED IN SWINE FLU VACCINE CENTRES

theflucase.com

The French army’s medical corps is to help carry out vaccinations in the country’s 1080 vaccine centers, according to an announcement by the French Ministry of Interior today, Saturday.

The army is being called in along with doctors and other health care personnel to operate the controversial centers and administer the untested swine flu jab in spite of -- or because of?-- evidence of a low voluntary up take of the jab among the population.

According to French government figures only about 300,000 people have taken the jab so far in spite of extreme pressure from the health ministry
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
theflucase.com

Mod edit: "De-capped" title. I know it's like that in the original, just bringing it in line with the "volume" of the forum. -- Majic

[edit on 11/30/2009 by Majic]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Stumbled across this article relating to the French government proposing military involvment regarding " Forced vaccinations and imprisonment", i gotta say if this is true France is further down the communist dictatorship avenue much further than i anticipated.

Seems like the fearmongering propaganda aint't slowing down, swine flu ads, global warming or the search for Bin-Laden, its here to stay.

theflucase.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Tell them it's an English vaccine and they'll go on strike and burn the entire stockpile! Tell them it's English Sheep Flu and there would be riots and revolution.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rob37n
Tell them it's an English vaccine and they'll go on strike and burn the entire stockpile! Tell them it's English Sheep Flu and there would be riots and revolution.

Ha ha i like that..........

top topics

join