It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make of it what you will. The doc was released the day before it's print date.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I found it odd, that the document was printed they day after it was released, perhaps I am misunderstanding the situation, but facts are facts.

This site constantly is updated, so data posted today may not stay onsite longer than a few days to a week tops.

I am going to post below a copy and paste of the relevent info for reference of the dates. Then follow the top linked zip "tora-bora" for the date of the doc, compared to the date on the website. So, John of cryptome has access to documents before they are printed?

It has the 30th as it's release date, yet cryptome had it the 29th...
hmm

Cryptome Discussion Board

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tora-bora.zip How Failure to Capture Bin Laden Matters Today November 29, 2009 (3MB)
obama-protect20.htm Obama Protection 20 November 28, 2009
dodi-1325-06.pdf DoD Handling of Military Dissidents and Protests November 28, 2009
cryptome

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

If I'm not mistaken many publishers do this. It's like turning your work in early of it's due date.

An as for it being on to different sites well many people especially article sites are a little more dependant on getting info out to be gobbled by a search engine as fast as they can. The sooner the article is in the search engines the faster people make it to their site to accidentally click or see and add which is their means of making money.

Also many sites are article pirate or leech sites that steal or are in some kind of agreement of the original article owner.

And some people who work for big sites have their own sites and post their work on their sites before they do it on the site of their employers. The site is under a different name and stuff and they get it into the search engine faster and it hold more weight on their site.

The Internet is the wild wild west when it comes to making money. There are a lot of reasons why this could have happened.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Izarith is correct. sorry friend. Youve been debunked.
hate it when that happens.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
When I was a journalist, working on a newspaper, although everything was completed on Wednesday, the publish dates were friday because that's when the paper came out.
Looks like this person did work on something to be printed later then posted it online, forgetting to change the date.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
No con spiracy here then huh, thanks for the info yall. Guess it wasn't a case of possible insider leaking after all, not that there is much of value to be leaked.

I just thought it odd a document was released earlier than it was dated.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Just to confirm whats already been said, I have writers at work that write articles and news reports, and we do the same thing.

Since the majority of the articles aren't like "Breaking news" or anything like that ever, sometimes an article can go weeks before being published. We like to spread out the releases so that we get like 1 or 2 a day, rather than 5 today, and then none for a few days.

Seems to me a newspaper and such would do something similiar.

top topics

join