It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Compilation Video of NASA UFO's caught on tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Kia ora ATS!

Can anyone tell me if the footage from this video is real?

Some of it is but there is so much I haven't seen before.

I don't know where to begin really with this one.

I'll let you guys have a look to see what you think, will try and get some of the experts in to comment!

I normally don't like to post YouTube videos of UFOs on their own but I found some of the footage in this intriguing, apologies if it's been thrashed to death on ATS!!

[edit on 29-11-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I have seen lots of this guys videos, I am subscribed to the channel. I believe the footage is real. I do think some of the objects flying in straight paths could be space junk, debris from satellites that have either broken or been destroyed.

You know there are micrometeorites that hit satellites and damage them all the time as well as has been reported some satellites have weapons capabilities and have shot down or blown away other satellites.

I do think a lot of the other types of UFO's we see in the footage may be alien craft or probes. Although I believe most of the footage is real there may be a few frames that are photoshoped. We would need to know exactly where all the footage came from an see if we can find it in the NASA archives.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Yep has been discussed many of times on here... Check out his other video's here:

www.youtube.com...

He has some of the best stuff i've ever seen...

join