It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's me.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I've been a lurker for years but never joined or posted until recently. I'm pretty shy at first but, give me time and I will hopefully find something interesting to say. I was raised in a strict religious household. My grandparents were pastors. As a young adult, I decided to find my own path and in these years, I have studied much and learned some. I am here now to learn. I might not always agree with someone but, I try to embrace an open-mindedness that my family chooses not to have. (including religiously, politically and scientifically.) I don't believe I will ever stop questioning on some topics. (However, perhaps, age is getting to me, as I am also vehemently stubborn on some topics).

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
welcome here... i'm a newbie myself, but i already got involved seriously interesting conversations...

enjoy!

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bertand cantat

Thanks
I have found a few topics to jump in on but, haven't really sunk my teeth into anything yet. I'm sure I will find something soon though.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rhiannonslair

Welcome

Remember:

Don't Believe The Truth.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

As long as you are willing to respect others, most people will be willing to return the favour. Many of us are here to learn. It is an ongoing process.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Too many topics, and not enuf time in the day to read them all.

(although I still see meaningless topics that are posted and have absolutely no conspiracy at all here)

Welcome aboard.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Thank you for all the welcome posts.
So many posts, so little time.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS crew, feel free to post whatever thread you think needs to be dicussed and well see if its worthy.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

lol When I can think of a few interesting topics
or intelligent responses, I will endeavor to prove my worth.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I truly respect your motivations, as a fellow person beginning the "who do i wanna be" stage of life i can empathise with your situation. The greatest thing about this site is it will make you questions things you believe and it will force you to question things you didnt know existed.
Welcome to the "Sea of Lost Souls" (its a simpson refference its not that dark)

join