It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got 8 Google wave invites to hand out...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Google Wave looks pretty cool - It's hard to explain if you don't know what it is, sort of email and instant messaging in one place - but it's more than that.... Like I said hard to explain.

Any ways like I said I have 8 invites - it's in the final stages of development right now... I believe each person also gets a further 8 invites to hand out so you can start playing with it.

You will need a Gmail account to use it - but I can send the invite to any email address... So U2U me anyone who wants to play around with it... First come first served, please only people who won't waste them by not using them!

[edit on 27/11/2009 by Now_Then]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

I'd like one - just sent you a U2U. Hope I got it in time.

Oh shoot I forgot to include my g-mail account addy - sending another now... Sorry bout that.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Thanks Now_Then! Delivered as promised!

Here's a short overview for those interested - Like the OP says, it's a bit hard to explain what it does.

Once I got a few more friends with wave, it's going to be quite interesting. It has a lot of potential for doing cooperative work.

[edit on 4/12/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hey Now_then,

I cant U2U because i have less than 20 posts on ATS. Im more of a spectator here i guess. I would like a Wave invite if you have any left. My Gmail address is [email protected].

top topics

join