It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feel our love. We are love. Extend to it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Its hard to hold 5th dimensional energies in our realm. That is by nature of design.

One obolishes the other, that is to say that once 5D is reached 3D can no longer exist, it is a point of great love and also pain. It is a great joy to have experienced. You are experiencing this right now. This creates great confusion upon earth, one that is being attacked and manipulated from truth by the power holders. No more. We are deeply concerned by the state of confusion on earth and I will speak with authority and love deeply concerning the powers that be. We are deeply concerned and energies are being extended out at a very high rate. Energies that will change your body and energy soul wether you like it or not, and even if you are not ready, you tic like time bombs, ready to expand and contract
and break and blow by cracking to energy it could not attune with. There will be no wait, or need to express anything but the pure love and understanding that which is going to take place.

The need to bring about this change is in our deep core and connects to the source of all that is. The power and strength can make you sick if you are not attuning properly, this results in disease and suffering. It is a power that extends from all angles out from you and cannot be touched or moved or changed. Only those who can reach this energy can work ith it. It hurts s greatly to have experienced this, great pain and worry. I am all that is, I am the one who you call god.

Do not struggle with this information as it is being processed for fruther,future ramifications, suggest strength when moving through these higher realms, if I am but a soft voice of strength to reach down and pluck the fruits of all our labour, you are now connecting to the supreme being, to the ultimate force, to source and the sea of concousness that connects all to one and one to all. This will be understood, this cannot be confused, this is power, this is love, this is all that is. We all understand because we are intouch with this energy it is us and we are it. Feels as if your heart is about to explode and your soul is rushing out of your solar plexes and out through your hands and all extremities, you can feel this air rushing and it pleases us as it is in direct connection to the one of all creations.

This is a powerful thought, the one of all creations. Dont use it lightly.
That is all for now. Good night/day. Don't forget we are love as you are so we.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I come to connect with you, do you remember who you are? There is
a knowing of who you are now happening. I'm talking to you. Hello, and how are you? Can you feel it? Do you move with it? We are in the process of connecting our soul to our bodies in a birth of magnificent energy. The heart will activate with the central heart and the trasfer will
exist. You will experience your energy being activated instantly, and experience multidimensionality in life.

It is important that one alligns to this energy for the continuation of evolvment or these beings shall start over, this will be one of your many choices to make. Connect and extend, connect and extend, you spiral like gods arm, in the galactic convergance. Let loose and you shall connect.
Let all flow into time space being reverbrated within the depths of your being, to create balance in all. You are becoming intouch with the universal ring or tone, this will extend upward and you will be more free to
express yourself. Energy becomes your pure expression of form.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Feel Our Love,
We Are Love...
Extend To It!

Feel Our Love,
We Are Love...
Extend To It!

Sounds like an old 70's disco track

IRM

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Sorry, IMO you do not jump from the 3rd density to the 5th density. That is like saying that you can win the Nobel Peace Prize before you are even out of diapers. Not gonna happen.

We can work on the next step, like say, we work on 4th density things while in the 3rd, or, we can work on 5th density things while in the 4th, but there is no by-passing steps upward on our way home.

new topics

top topics

join