It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Indigo Prophecy" :Working theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I KNOW (SCREAMING IMPLIED) 2012 is BULL. Thus i declare that on 12-21-12 there WILL BE CATASTROPHES There WILL be a raise in VIBRATIONS for that DAY only. INDIGOS WILL recieve messages! their future. Those Indigos are warriors of Light! But light only exists on matter therefore is dark, and indigos are light fluffy people. they will become consumed by darkness after this date, they will hate the world around them even more. religion plays a major role in this but i will not say how. IF you want to avoid this ACCEPT CHRIST! you will avoid your role as a warrior. once your dead your not coming back, unless your of a selected group of warriors hand picked by God himself! Indigos message me on how to obtain the TRUE LIGHT!!! u2u is real easy to use, i know a lot about indigos me knowing several myself and me being related to 1 so i know they are very real people with strong empathy and other special capabilities. they will play an important role in the future of man kind. thus is my theoretical prophecy. I shall be addressed as "Notas" to the indigos that choose to seek me (Negro of time and Space) (I'm a black man in another mans body) I may or may not add to this thread but i hope to see a lot of U2U's from indigos and possibly get a forum just for the indigo phenomena and see how large it really is! i know its widespread. I AM NOTAS not NATAS=SATAN SATON= Servant Alpha Truth Omega Now!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I have that game Indigo Prophecy and I have played it several times and not able to get very far in it. I think he blacks out and wakes up with a murder weapon and a dead body, I cant get past the part where the hallucination demons attack him at work and he trips out I did one time then the game just ended , multiple endings???
Sorry to get off topic, some people wrote books about enlightment or awareness in 2012 I dont know that much about or what an Indigo is? Cheers man, every day some people have rants more power to you.

new topics

join