It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catalyst for Riots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
People have posed the question on this site "what would it take for you to riot"

I personally feel that people rely too much on the government to take care of them and try to look for the "positive" in out current situation. Once the dollar draws it's last breath, that is when people in the country will be faced with the true reality of the state our finances.

When this comes to pass, that is when we will see the rioting.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
How does one start investing in gold. It seems to me that it is a little late to start, but how does one start. The cost of gold is approx $1150/oz. So that would mean I have to have a thousand dollars right now to buy an ounce. Can you buy it in smaller quantities?

Would silver be a better choice to buy?

Should I save up and just by ounces of gold?

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

Just buy silver and seeds, way cheaper then gold, more useful too.
The montana mint has one ounce silver coins, they are pretty cool.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by (C2C)]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Once folks realize that the money they thought they had all safe and sound is actually worthless.... the bank runs will begin , followed by total panic by a vast part of america...

Once that starts I damn sure do not want to be anywhere near to a political hack.... might not be to healthy.... and I sure am glad i do not own or work in a bank

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
There could be an "event" first before there's a chance of riots (false flag?) TPTB did not reach the top by being stupid.

top topics

join