It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: San Diego ACORN Document Dump Scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   

BREAKING: San Diego ACORN Document Dump Scandal

biggovernment.com

BigGovernment.com has learned that not only did this document dump occur, but the documents in question were irresponsibly and brazenly dumped in a public dumpster, without considering laws and regulations as to how sensitive information should be treated.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
This is going to be interesting to see what happens.
A private investigator has all the documents they threw out along with everyone's personal information.
We all know how innocent they are and this goes to show how innocent people act, right?
It will also be interesting to see how the main stream media reports on this if they do at all.

biggovernment.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
ACORN again? Seriously? With all the really serious stuff that's going on in the world, this "news" concerns me about as much as...hmmm...it doesn't concern me at all. Things like this go on daily and are dealt with daily by law enforcement. I'm sure it will be handled in the appropriate manner. This ACORN vendetta, this grasping at straws, is getting really old.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I Didn't kill him your honor but I did throw away my only handgun, and a bunch of bloody rags in the dumpster at the scene of the crime.

There is so much corruption in our gov't and now our gov't is supporting corruption indirectly by supporting the most corrupt organizations out there. Wake up America, and take what is yours! Your sovereignty, your freedoms, everything!

LIVE FREE OR DIE

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Bunch of damned fools.
Wonder if Obama is going to bail them out again, but Idont see how he could after this.
When is our govt going to open their eyes? Oh wait a minute, they are partying right along side these guys.
I guess whever there is govt, there is corruption.
I will end this with a praise to this P.I. Keep kickin Acorn ass brother!!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
ACORN again? Seriously? With all the really serious stuff that's going on in the world, this "news" concerns me about as much as...hmmm...it doesn't concern me at all. Things like this go on daily and are dealt with daily by law enforcement. I'm sure it will be handled in the appropriate manner. This ACORN vendetta, this grasping at straws, is getting really old.

ah, ardent obama supporter I take it?

really, if they didn't keep popping up as being a shady organization, they wouldn't be in the news so much.

new topics

top topics

join