It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are "You" Collateral for the "Corporation"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I have read and heard many rumors that anyone claiming to be a "U. S. Citizen" is classified as a corporation. Also have heard that "as a corporation, you are now collateral for the national debt".

I have read all the same "rumors" that you have. I am familiar with the Universal Commercial Code and the allegations of Maritime Law.

I have heard the conspirators say that there is a number on your SS card that corresponds to your stock number. Although these things have been discussed, nothing concrete has ever been proven.

Even though I do not consider Wiki as an absolute authority on anything, I did run across a tidbit that defines a "Christian Patriot". (I am curious, of course, as to the difference between a Christian Patriot and a Regular Patriot!)

This is what Wiki has to say about this movement: (bold emphasis mine)

The movement developed in the late 1980s out of Posse Comitatus,a militant far right organization.

Christian Patriots follow an ideology based on the teachings of Posse founder and Christian Identity minister William P. Gale......

This ideology holds that state and federal governments are agents of an arcane conspiracy to deprive Americans of their rights as "sovereign citizens."

This conspiracy can, however, be undermined through various legal pleadings from English common law and other sources, such as a motion to require a court to address a defendant in a particular way.[1]

The ideology persists despite numerous court rulings that have declared its theories frivolous.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

So, is it time to put these rumors to bed?

Is this correct to be listed as "Patriot mythology"?

Any concrete evidence that can prove the contrary?

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well I am not a US citizen and even my birth certificate says its a banknote.
At the very bottom in the middle.
I have been wondering if it was possible to get a lawyer to look at the laws and then go to a bank to trade in my birth certificate for the value of it in dollars.
It is a banknote after all and my thoughts are they use that to create more credit based on you being a future money changer.
If we are a commodity then how much is that banknote worth and is it possible to cash it in legally.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
I have been wondering if it was possible to get a lawyer to look at the laws and then go to a bank to trade in my birth certificate for the value of it in dollars.
It is a banknote after all and my thoughts are they use that to create more credit based on you being a future money changer.

And suppose you are on the debit side instead of being an asset? Suppose you are costing the gov. all its profit on you by needing expensive health care? What then?

If you are retired, handicapped, or indigent....what happens when you are a minus? When you are no longer a "future" money changer?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Then I guess I will just keep my birth certificate instead.
Thats the thing tho,how much is it worth if after all it says its a banknote??
Either way I would like to know and would like others to know as well.

top topics

join