It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe the Plumber lashes out at Palin! Her ratings collapsing, it's over.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
www.editorandpublisher.com...

In a wide-ranging interview with E&P, Wurzelbacher also shared his thoughts on Sarah Palin (he hopes she doesn't run for president in 2012),

Further to the horrific blow, Wurzelbacher dispatched as many niceties as possible to soften the disembowelment of Palin. However, the reality is indisputable, this is a devastating crushing defeat for the Republican party. The fallout and turmoil from this is unprecedented and will push the party to the brink. Who will they get behind now for 2010 & 2012? Wurzelbacher himself? Beck? Coulter? Hannity? Rush? O'Reilly? How much more suffering and floundering can a party endure? Time is running out. One senior strategist claimed an "American Idol" format is being considered to find new conservative talent. Possibly a panel consisting of Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly as judges.

Political madness indeed, but not for the democrats who currently enjoy majority control.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

In all those names you listed for a possible 2012 contender not one is a politician.

That really says something doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I never liked Palin. I always thought she was a bit of an airhead. Hopefully she just goes away.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I think your title is misleading.

The actual article title is "Joe The Plumber Hits Media Coverage, Tells "E&P" He Hopes Palin Doesn't Run in 2012."

Wurzlbacher knocks the media coverage of himself. He doesn't actually attack Palin. He says he likes her but feels her talents could be better used elsewhere than on the campaign trail.

I'm no fan of either one of them; I think they're both creations of the McCain campaign and neither one would be where they are without him and the support of the Republican Party.

They're both egomaniacs.

But fair is fair and he didn't rip Palin much at all.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
When I think of someone who's opinion I want on Politics...

I think "Joe the Plumber" he will know what to do!!!

Seriously, this changes my whole perception of the woman, if Joe says so it must be true!

top topics

join