It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the new health care bill provide free abortions for all?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Just wondering. Does the new bill also provide for late term abortions for all Americans, including teenagers? Wow. I guess we are getting to be like the Chinese.

Do you think your congressman or senator is against this as long as they get paid?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

I would like to answer my own question if I may be permitted. In a word, yes.

Free abortions for all! Late term too. Like it or lump it. I wonder how this could play with the religious right. I guess they are on the new program, they get a check and can't speak out.

Some kind of pastor program from FEMA.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
you act like the abortions are mandatory.
if the religious right have a problem with it, then they could just NOT get abortions.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest

That's ingenious!

Imagine if people just didn't do the things that offended them? We could use this approach for so many other things in society. Blue laws could go the way of the dinosaur.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The answer is actually no! The house Bill had a vote on removing the Abortion wording from their Bill. If the Senate Bill has Abortion wording built into it, they'll end up voting on amending that wording too, just like the House did with their Bill.

If the Senate Bill wording gets through the Senate intact that Bill has to be voted on in the House. And again the Abortion thing will become an issue and the house wil not pass the Bill, So instead of blocking the whole Bill because of one clause they had a vote to remove the clause.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by total newbie
reply to post by total newbie

I would like to answer my own question if I may be permitted. In a word, yes.

Free abortions for all! Late term too. Like it or lump it. I wonder how this could play with the religious right. I guess they are on the new program, they get a check and can't speak out.

Some kind of pastor program from FEMA.

I think the religious right will be thrilled. Afterall red states have the highest levels of late term abortions in the country.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
you act like the abortions are mandatory.
if the religious right have a problem with it, then they could just NOT get abortions.

Maybe I'm thinking the wrong way. If the whole bill is just a big scam, perhaps I should try to get in on it.

Anyhow, I think my time line is a little mixed up. There will be mandatory vaccines, but not this year. In the more distant future there will be mandatory abortions, but it is sometime off.

They will take the guns away, declare martial law, default on debt, collapse the dollar, etc. etc. But I guess not this year. To some that is tantamount to saying it will not happen.

new topics

top topics

join