It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important Note About The State Of Science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
In the wake of Climategate unfolding, how the inner workings of institutional science function has been revealed.

There has been a massive conspiracy and suppression of science across the board.

This is the SAME THING that is happening in cosmology today.

Real science and scientific criticism is suppressed in favor of theories that comply with mainstream ideology.

Climate hoaxers like to spew that if climate change isn't real, how could all of science be "in agreement" that the earth is warming?

This is how, and its exactly the same scientific fraud at work keeping alternative theories of space suppressed.

Plasma cosmology has been relegated to the IEEE, an engineering journal, rather than allowed space in the mainstream cosmology journals due to the same mechanisms of suppression.

Just a few of the published journal articles I have collected on the subject.

James Delingpole comments

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

Suppression of evidence:

Can you delete any emails you may have had with Keith re AR4?
Keith will do likewise. He’s not in at the moment – minor family crisis.
Can you also email Gene and get him to do the same? I don’t have his new email address.

We will be getting Caspar to do likewise.

And, perhaps most reprehensibly, a long series of communications discussing how best to squeeze dissenting scientists out of the peer review process. How, in other words, to create a scientific climate in which anyone who disagrees with AGW can be written off as a crank, whose views do not have a scrap of authority.

“This was the danger of always criticising the skeptics for not publishing in the “peer-reviewed literature”. Obviously, they found a solution to that–take over a journal! So what do we do about this? I think we have to stop considering “Climate Research” as a legitimate peer-reviewed journal. Perhaps we should encourage our colleagues in the climate research community to no longer submit to, or cite papers in, this journal. We would also need to consider what we tell or request of our more reasonable colleagues who currently sit on the editorial board…What do others think?”

“I will be emailing the journal to tell them I’m having nothing more to do with it until they rid themselves of this troublesome editor.”“It results from this journal having a number of editors. The responsible one for this is a well-known skeptic in NZ. He has let a few papers through by Michaels and Gray in the past. I’ve had words with Hans von Storch about this, but got nowhere. Another thing to discuss in Nice !”

[edit on 20-11-2009 by mnemeth1]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Real science and scientific criticism is suppressed in favor of theories that comply with mainstream ideology.

Perhaps I am mistaken, but this has been the "state of science" for quite a while now, especially in the past when religion was more apt to shun ideas.

Nonetheless, it is ridiculous, and will probably remain in its current state for quite a while.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juston

Perhaps I am mistaken, but this has been the "state of science" for quite a while now, especially in the past when religion was more apt to shun ideas.

Nonetheless, it is ridiculous, and will probably remain in its current state for quite a while.

Indeed it has been.

It is vital it be highlighted and brought to the publics attention.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Agreed. S&F then for a great thread that I will help deny ignorance.

I wonder what kind of place we would live in now (for better or worse) were it not for this kind of suppression.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If you've read "Atlas Shrugged",you might be familiar with this passage...

(Dr,Stadler says)..."But to see it come from a scientist,under the imprint of this institute!"

"But Dr.Stadler,it was written for the general public."

"But the feeblest imbicile should be able to see through the glaring contradictions in every one of your statements!"

"Let's put it this way,Dr.Stadler,..the man who doesn't see that deserves to believe all of my statements."

"But you've given the prestige of science to that unspeakable stuff! You've made them think it's Science! You've taken the achievements of the mind to destroy the mind.."

"Now you see,Dr.Stadler,you're speaking as if this book were addressed to a thinking audience. If it were true,one would have to be concerned with such matters as accuracy,validity,logic,and the prestige of science. But it isn't. It's addressed to the public. This book may have no philosophical value,but it has great psychological value."

"What is that?"

"People don't want to think. And the deeper they get into trouble,the less they want to think. But by some sort of instinct,they feel they ought to,and it makes them feel guilty. So they'll bless and follow anyone who gives them justification for not thinking,anyone who makes a virtue,a highly "intelligent" virtue,out of what they know to be their sin,their weakness,their guilt."

"And you propose to pander to that?"

"That is the road to popularity!"

pg.346

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Ah, once again, a poster comes up with a claim that since accepted science doesn't kowtow to their religious / political / crackpot ideas, then science MUST be wrong, and it's all a conspiracy, blah blah blah.

Never - NEVER! - could it just be that you're wrong...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think there are not that many, even here on ATS who really understand the depth of the total lie that is the matrix world created by the controllers.

Science is one thing that most people unfortunately believe in very commonly - and are easily deceived by anything coming from scientists.

As I said - I think the number of people is growing who now realize basically everything is a lie.

Most science now is lies - its a shame, but true.

The foundation of chemistry - the model of the atom is completely rubbish.

The foundations of physics - relativity is nonsense, an empty vacuum is nonsense, and the divergence of theories on larger vs smaller scales is also nonsense and untrue. The gravity theories are usually rubbish.

Archeology is controlled, geology is fundamentally wrong about plate tectonics and so on. Evolutionary biology is wrong (I'm certainly not a creationist though!).

There's plenty more things that are known and proven to be wrong, but are still accepted as mainstream.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is not meant to offtopic/hijack, but to illustrate the point there is no better than fluoride suppression.

The most known example I think among ATS members is that of Phyllis Mullenix, ex-Ivy League(Harvard) scientist, under supervision until 1990 of Harold Hodge, the toxicologist of Manhattan Project.

After announcing acceptance of publication of neurotoxicity of fluoride in 1995, she got fired from Forsyth Institute and Harvard.

What is funny is that Harold Hodge observed himself the neurotoxic effects from uranium hexafluoride back in 1950-1960.

Had he not died in 1990, who knows what could happen...

She only got 1 University to accept a speech from her.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by mnemeth1

Ah, once again, a poster comes up with a claim that since accepted science doesn't kowtow to their religious / political / crackpot ideas, then science MUST be wrong, and it's all a conspiracy, blah blah blah.

Never - NEVER! - could it just be that you're wrong...

The guy who developed the original working model for plasma cosmology won a Noble prize in physics.

This isn't some crackpot idea.

Of course, I'm sure you didn't bother to look at the link to the research papers I posted. It includes papers by notable scientists like Arp, Hoyle, and Alfven.

Also, religion has nothing to do with science. By bringing it up you are simply stirring the pot trying to deflect attention away from the core argument.

new topics

top topics

join