It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello...I'm ready to start sharing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Good afternoon. I have been following this website for quite some time, but haven't yet posted. I'd like to start with the topic of the anti-christ. First, if you haven't already...read the protocols of the elders of zion. It was translated back in the late 1800's and is not only a plan for world domination, but a highly accurate account of what has been going on and is going on in the world today.

So...everyone I talk to keeps asking who the anti-christ is and it's my belief that it is very likely Javier Solana the high representative of the WEU (western european union-the military wing of the EU.) Furthermore I believe that Tony Blair will become the first president of the EU and that he is the false profit. Between the Lisbon treaty, the AofC, English ownership of the IRS and more that I'll explain in a later post...the platform/infastructure has been established. If you haven't already check out the tony blair faith foundation...

tonyblairfaithfoundation.org

Quote from website:
I launched the Tony Blair Faith Foundation to promote respect, friendship and understanding between the major religious faiths; and to make the case for faith itself as relevant, and a force for good in the world.

I have always believed that faith is an essential part of the modern world. As globalisation pushes us ever closer it is vital it's not used as a force for conflict and division. Faith is not something either old-fashioned or to be used for extremism.

Rather, faith is something that has much to give and to teach a world in which economic globalisation and political change is offering many opportunities but also presenting many dangers.

I'll be posting again soon and going into much greater detail. For now, if you haven't already check out a map of the Historic Roman Empire and compare it to a map of the WEU. You'll be shocked.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Welcome! You're in for a wild ride. Just ensure that you read and adhear to the Terms And Conditions.

And when in doubt, use the search box!

Again, welcome!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
sounds interesting .
I look forward to your thread

" if you haven't already check out a map of the Historic Roman Empire and compare it to a map of the WEU. You'll be shocked. "

new topics

join